Converting program for RT

Search This thread

leo72793

Nov 3, 2010
Jacksonville
Can someone take a program for windows and convert it for arm support for me? its a version of pandora for desktop i want for my RT

SixSixSevenSeven

Dec 26, 2012
Feel like I am talking to a wall here.
What is the website for this program? Where can I find it, don't want a compiled binary, we want the actual information and program source. No source = no port. Also chrome is warning me that your link is malicious.

leo72793

Nov 3, 2010
Jacksonville
Feel like I am talking to a wall here.
What is the website for this program? Where can I find it, don't want a compiled binary, we want the actual information and program source. No source = no port. Also chrome is warning me that your link is malicious.

it was scanned through avast and clean. its uploaded to my 50gb box account. its safe :p and idk. it was already done when i found it

SixSixSevenSeven

Dec 26, 2012
well thats no port then. If it doesnt already work as is and it doesnt have source code there is a big fat nothing anyone can do for it.

SixSixSevenSeven

Dec 26, 2012
it works. just not sure where source code is

Look dude, going to put this as simply as possible.

In order to port a programming to windows RT we need the source code, not the program itself that you have uploaded, the source code the author has uploaded somewhere.

But, bigger thing. If you say it works, why do you even need it porting? Does it work on your RT device or not?

Last edited:

leo72793

Nov 3, 2010
Jacksonville
Look dude, going to put this as simply as possible.

In order to port a programming to windows RT we need the source code, not the program itself that you have uploaded, the source code the author has uploaded somewhere.

But, bigger thing. If you say it works, why do you even need it porting? Does it work on your RT device or not?

i dont have it on the surface( arriving tomorrow ) and just wanted to know. Relax a tad?

southbird

Feb 12, 2010
i dont have it on the surface( arriving tomorrow ) and just wanted to know. Relax a tad?

Well, as he said, without source code it can't be recompiled for the Surface.

What he also asked is, what is the name and original name / location of this application so we can check to see if it's open or closed source?