Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,105 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note Stuck in Bootloop

Tip us?

rompip
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulGer01 View Post
If you did the backup in recovery, it should work... But I'm not that experienced either!

gesendet mit Tapatalk
@JulGer01: Thanks indeed I used the Backup I had and restored as suggested. Every seems to be fine now. Thanks all for supporting.

@ all: ALWAYS DO NANDROID BACKUP...IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME WHEN EXPERIANCING ISSUES WITH THE PHONE!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to rompip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JulGer01
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Btw. On the 03.16.nightly even video recording is working again. Gets better and better! [emoji122][emoji146]

gesendet mit Tapatalk

saadkhan230
Old
(Last edited by saadkhan230; 17th March 2014 at 06:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompip View Post
Flashing with ODIN was what I thought as well. Does it matter if I upgrade from N7000XXLT4 to N7000XXLT5?
Should I do a factory reset from recovery first?
Sorry for the dumb q's...

Thx.
Here is an extract from Philz Recovery available at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1901191 that will help you with the confusion.

Quote:
What kernel to choose:
The important part is the Kernel code:
XWLPX-NEE
Kernel code is in red (LPX), for this example, you need an LPX ROM. However, often, you can mix kernels when they are close: LPF kernel with LPG ROM...
NEE code doesn't matter at all, I add it for reference. It is the CSC
XW: mixed, often doesn't matter for close regions. For example, XW and XX are often interchangeable. However, mixing a BU with an XW ROM or inversly, sometimes works, but often ends in a bootloop. In that case, either boot into recovery or download mode to reflash
Anything with N7000X-LT- will work fine, the latest rom is XXLTC, which you can get from samfirmware.com.