[Q] [ISSUE] Music app & screenoff [FIXED]

16th March 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 19

1,136 posts
More
Hi,

I have an issue, while I'm playing music (Soundcloud, Deezer...) and I turn screen off it changes the music (for deezer) and it goes back to the beginning of the track (for soundcloud). This is not a bug in the app because it works well on my S4 (for both app). I tried to factory reset, change rom, kernel I still have the issue.
Any idea?

Thanks
Last edited by G-ThGraf; 17th March 2014 at 01:41 PM.
16th March 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag Eldorado
Thanks Meter: 53

133 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-ThGraf

Hi,

I have an issue, while I'm playing music (Soundcloud, Deezer...) and I turn screen off it changes the music (for deezer) and it goes back to the beginning of the track (for soundcloud). This is not a bug in the app because it works well on my S4 (for both app). I tried to factory reset, change rom, kernel I still have the issue.
Any idea?

Thanks

Try checking your settings in the apps. I can screen off without interruption/restart using Rocket Player.
The Following User Says Thank You to oldsoldier2003 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris

1,136 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoldier2003

Try checking your settings in the apps. I can screen off without interruption/restart using Rocket Player.

I just tried with rocketplayer same issue! Arrrgg I don't understand! Could you tell me the ROM, kernel etc you're using?
16th March 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #4  
Flag Eldorado

133 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I just tried with rocketplayer same issue! Arrrgg I don't understand! Could you tell me the ROM, kernel etc you're using?

Right Now I'm on the stock kernel and stock ROM The only changes are I've removed a bunch of apps and installed XPosed and Gravitybox. Let me see if I can find a setting that would be pertinent to your problem.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I looked through my settings and nothing jumped out as an obvious cause for your issue. have you tried clearing wiping cache and dalvik cache?
The Following User Says Thank You to oldsoldier2003 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris

1,136 posts
More
Quote:

Right Now I'm on the stock kernel and stock ROM The only changes are I've removed a bunch of apps and installed XPosed and Gravitybox. Let me see if I can find a setting that would be pertinent to your problem.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I looked through my settings and nothing jumped out as an obvious cause for your issue. have you tried clearing wiping cache and dalvik cache?

Thanks for your help, I did all I can, full wipe, new rom, new kernel. It doesn't looks like a hardware trouble but I don't have any idea... I will try your configuration to be sure tomorrow (stock rom & kernel)
17th March 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris

1,136 posts
More
Quote:

Right Now I'm on the stock kernel and stock ROM

AND.... It works well on stock ROM ! I will use gravitybox for PIE controls.
Thank you for your help !
17th March 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #7  
Flag Eldorado

133 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

AND.... It works well on stock ROM ! I will use gravitybox for PIE controls.
Thank you for your help !

You're very welcome I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 7 (2013) Q&A by ThreadRank