Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone freezes after making a call

Tip us?

styku468
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Phone freezes after making a call

Hi all, i have a BIG problem. Straight to the point, first of all, this problem exists in 4 ROMS that i had (its impossible but somehow) I had existenZ, existenZ black, Hashuan and Liquid 3.0 (4.4.2). The problem begins, when i try to call somebody, then my screen is turning off and it doesnt recover, i MUST w8 after someone will hung up and then after 3 minutes everythings back to normal. This happens only when i try to call somebody. I flashed nyaka kernel, dooslord kernel and nothing really works...somebody please help.

Whats could be the reason i will try to change something.

Any ideas?

Thanks for helping

alone_in_dark
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by styku468 View Post
Hi all, i have a BIG problem. Straight to the point, first of all, this problem exists in 4 ROMS that i had (its impossible but somehow) I had existenZ, existenZ black, Hashuan and Liquid 3.0 (4.4.2). The problem begins, when i try to call somebody, then my screen is turning off and it doesnt recover, i MUST w8 after someone will hung up and then after 3 minutes everythings back to normal. This happens only when i try to call somebody. I flashed nyaka kernel, dooslord kernel and nothing really works...somebody please help.

Whats could be the reason i will try to change something.

Any ideas?

Thanks for helping
Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and go to service test menu.
There u'll find "proximity switch" option... Test it,if it is working.
One more thing u can do is flashing stock firmware...
.: Press thanks if you like my work :.
.: Click here to see all of my Works :.