Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Unable to Power On my HTC One X

Tip us?

yousha.azhar
Old
(Last edited by yousha.azhar; 17th March 2014 at 07:24 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] [HELP] Unable to Power On my HTC One X

Dear fellows,
Last Night I was Playing Asphalt8 on my phone while phone charging with wall charger. When i finished playing i went back to home screen but my phone has been stuck and powered off automatically. I thought it will power on automattically, Its normal as it happened previously many times. But when it power on it always Hacng at HTC One Boot Scren and restarded automatically.
I tried to power it off but failed.
I tried for factory reset by HBoot but when i started factory reset it started factory reset normally but after that my phone is power off automatically and unable to power on.
I tried to charge my phone but LED never blink. Tried to press power for 10 mins but no success.
My HOX was on Stock 4.1.1 Unrooted
Help me fellows
is my phone bricked or Dead??
Is it hardware fault or software??

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,322
Unlocked an custom recovery flashed? There is also a script to charge in fastboot mode..search for that script, sorry don't have a link, and follow the instructions

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,352

DONATE TO ME
Stock unrooted. Keep it on the wallcharger over night and check in the morning. If you can't power it up via the button combinations there is not much we can do......
Tags
brick, htc one x, switched on