Lg-d800 💛💙💜💚❤

17th March 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

60 posts
I just moved from a Galaxy Note i717 to the G2 and I gotta say, I love this phone.

I have owned the iPhone G3 and the 4, and then the Note. This is by far the best phone I have owned. Clearly, phone hardware and operating systems have improved over time, but it's still impressive.

I was ready to return to the iPhone family, but wanted to wait on the Galaxy. S5 announcement to see what was coming. What a disappointment. The Nexus 5 was a possibility, but I didn't want to pay the unsubsidized cost and after following the N5 forum here on XDA, it didn't seem like a phone I wanted. I hadn't considered an LG until a friend showed me his. I thought knock-knock was cool, so I did more research and made the jump.

I have jailbroken my iPhones and rooted and rom'd my Note so I could tune the phone to my liking. At the moment, I see no need to root the LG.

....at the moment. 😉

Here is what I like most about the phone running stock KK under AT&T:

1. Knock-knock.
2. Very little bloatware.
3. The Pie-like access to Google, Note and Voice.
4. The phone's form factor, with buttons on the back.
5. Battery life is awesome. I might get 5 hours of my GNote before I needed a charge. Now, I can go for 24 hours easy with hard use.
6. Performance. The phone is lightening fast.

Anyway, I wanted to share.

------
Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to len_smith For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Beyond human comprehension
Thanks Meter: 77

383 posts
More
Congrats! You made a wise choice. Be sure to checkout the G2 delightful discoveries thread, if you haven't already. Enjoy.
17th March 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 93

491 posts
I am right there with you Len.

I have had the privilege to own the iPhone 3G, iPhone 5, Note 2, S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Optimus G, and Moto G.

I switch phones quite frequently but this LG G2 might be mine from awhile!!!

Sent from the LG G2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 General by ThreadRank