FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Q] help me p7320

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By klovemek, Junior Member on 16th March 2014, 09:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My p7320 is hardbricked.

I flashed p7300's recovery by mistake.

No download mode

No recovery mode

Adb cant find device.

Odin is also cant find device.
Last edited by klovemek; 16th March 2014 at 09:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to klovemek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th March 2014, 09:27 PM |#2  
OmarEinea's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sharjah, UAE
Thanks Meter: 5,484
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klovemek

My p9320 is hardbricked.

I flashed p9300's recovery by mistake.

No download mode

No recovery mode

Adb cant find device.

Odin is also cant find device.

This is Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 tablet forum [P7300 & P7310 & P7320 & SGH-I957],
so your question is in the wrong forum, although I can answer your question

Unfortunately in your situation, you can't do anything to fix it, all you can do is:
take it to a near Samsung store, so that they can fix it for you [they need to disassemble your device to fix it]
I had the same situation couple of months ago, and fortunately the device's warranty was still valid, so they fixed it without paying a penny

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to OmarEinea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 09:41 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarainea

This is Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 tablet forum [P7300 & P7310 & P7320 & SGH-I957],
so your question is in the wrong forum, although I can answer your question

Unfortunately in your situation, you can't do anything to fix it, all you can do is:
take it to a near Samsung store, so that they can fix it for you [they need to disassemble your device to fix it]
I had the same situation couple of months ago, and fortunately the device's warranty was still valid, so they fixed it without paying a penny

Good luck

Misprint i make mistake 9320

My mean is 7320

Anyway thx

I will go samsung , this repair really is for free?

I cencern whether it costs. I bought this last week. So it's on warrenty. You, what said to Samsung??
The Following User Says Thank You to klovemek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 12:37 AM |#4  
upconvert's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klovemek

Misprint i make mistake 9320

My mean is 7320

Anyway thx

I will go samsung , this repair really is for free?

I cencern whether it costs. I bought this last week. So it's on warrenty. You, what said to Samsung??

Just tell them it won't turn on. No need to provide too many details about any warranty- voiding activities you may or may not have done.
17th March 2014, 01:59 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Does flashing a wrong recovery hardbricks our tab? I mean, it's different from bootloader, so he may still be able to enter download mode.
17th March 2014, 04:00 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZLeeP

Does flashing a wrong recovery hardbricks our tab? I mean, it's different from bootloader, so he may still be able to enter download mode.


I went out from store just now. He said that motherboard is out. So it need to replace.

So sad. Motherboatd is out of stock in the store. Therefore, it takes a week.
17th March 2014, 04:09 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
오 영어 하실 줄 아내요
아까 덧글올여떤 basara4eva입니다
The Following User Says Thank You to Quantra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 04:18 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klovemek

I went out from store just now. He said that motherboard is out. So it need to replace.

So sad. Motherboatd is out of stock in the store. Therefore, it takes a week.

At least, it's getting replaced.
The Following User Says Thank You to iZLeeP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 10:33 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZLeeP

Does flashing a wrong recovery hardbricks our tab? I mean, it's different from bootloader, so he may still be able to enter download mode.

Yea it does TT
The Following User Says Thank You to Quantra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes