GT-i9505 does not support initialization

Tip us?

MadR4sta
Old
(Last edited by MadR4sta; 17th March 2014 at 10:31 PM.) Reason: additional text
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Sorry about the delay. thanks for trying to help

OK so is this what you were asking for?

Screen rotation a real prob, but all my sensors show pass via *#0*# sensor checks. Tried nordic i9505 I9505XXUFNB9_I9505NEEFNB2_I9505XXUFNB9_HOME.tar 4.4.2, then SIngapore I9505XXUFNBE_I9505OLBFNB3_I9505XXUFNBE_HOME.tar 4.4.2 all the fken same problem. Screen rotation all fine when I flash firmware, root, then flash CWM touch - everything good. Screen rotate works until the first reboot after all of this which might even be a day or 2 later. As soon as reboot phone, screen rotation dies and it is a huge pain in the arse. Sensors continue to say pass via *#0*#. Every few days i have to re-flash firmware, re-root, then re-CWM touch, no need to factory reset just those 3 steps.:eek :and is why i'm trying to figure out whatever methods i can to roll back the firmware to an earlier version but no joy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadR4sta View Post
Will do and get back to you as soon as i get another firware on, have also contacted Samsung and the'ry look into it too. but cheers if you can help. i'm just mucking around with other options as well at moment. i understand some forums say you cannot roll back the firmware from 4.4.2 to 4.2. I am having the screen rotation problem with the new 4.4.2 so i'm trying to find a way to roll back the FW and one way might be to install a custom rom with old bootloader that is also knox free via CWM install zip function to replace the new 4.4.2 bootloader with an old one. This may then allow me to roll back the firmware to an older version and kill my screen rotation problems.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-18-10-20-09[1].png
Views:	38
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	2635907  

MadR4sta
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Sorry about the delay getting back. thanks for trying to help

OK so is this what you were asking for?

I know this is part of another thread which I have posted as, but is the reason for all my problems.
Screen rotation a real prob, but all my sensors show pass via *#0*# sensor checks. Tried nordic i9505 I9505XXUFNB9_I9505NEEFNB2_I9505XXUFNB9_HOME.tar 4.4.2, then SIngapore I9505XXUFNBE_I9505OLBFNB3_I9505XXUFNBE_HOME.tar 4.4.2 all the fken same problem. Screen rotation all fine when I flash firmware, root, then flash CWM touch - everything good. Screen rotate works until the first reboot after all of this which might even be a day or 2 later. As soon as reboot phone, screen rotation dies and it is a huge pain in the arse. Sensors continue to say pass via *#0*#. Every few days i have to re-flash firmware, re-root, then re-CWM touch, no need to factory reset just those 3 steps.

and is why i'm trying to figure out whatever methods i can to roll back the firmware to an earlier version but no joy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Dial *#1234# in ur phone and make a screenshot pls
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-18-10-20-09[1].png
Views:	20
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	2635917