Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,874 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z1 Compact and Apex Launcher/Notifier issue?

Tip us?

frostywinter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Z1 Compact and Apex Launcher/Notifier issue?

Just loving my Lime green Z1 Compact (from CloveUK)

Have installed Apex Launcher and Apex Notifier as this just gives me the screen set up options I prefer.

But I cant get the Unread Email badge to display unread emails using Apex Notifier, any thoughts on how to get it working?
Other badge notification work - e.g. missed calls - SMS and Gmail app, just cant get the Sony Email app to display unread email count?

Any help appreciated..

Riyal
Old
Thanks Meter 1640

DONATE TO ME
Try disabling Stamina mode or Add Apex launcher and notifications plugin to whitelist of Stamina mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostywinter View Post
Just loving my Lime green Z1 Compact (from CloveUK)

Have installed Apex Launcher and Apex Notifier as this just gives me the screen set up options I prefer.

But I cant get the Unread Email badge to display unread emails using Apex Notifier, any thoughts on how to get it working?
Other badge notification work - e.g. missed calls - SMS and Gmail app, just cant get the Sony Email app to display unread email count?

Any help appreciated..

GunnarKarlsson
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I do not think that apex notifier handles the sony mail app.
Looking in settings for apex notifier I see options for samsung, htc and k9.
a kind of workaround is to select gmail in notifier settings and in apex launcher settings for notifier select to show the badge over the sony email program. But you will not get number of unread mails from all accounts that way...

frostywinter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriaRazog View Post
Look for an update of Apex Notifier. The update your app. See also if it can work with your Z1c Email.
I have the latest version of Apex Notifier and it still doesn't show unread emails notification, I have had to go back to standard Sony launcher until this works in Apex which is a real shame...

Hopefully it will work someday after an update.