Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 53,292 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help with cyansense rom

Tip us?

Fir3mansam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] help with cyansense rom

just installed the cyansense beta rom on my one s, its a damned fine 4.4.2 rom very stable and good battery life. on the xda page for it is says it is kept up to date with the latest cm 11 nightlies.

has anyone else installed this rom, if so how do you update it to the nightly. the thread for it is closed so I`m struggling.
would it be a case of downloading the cm nightly and just flash it after clearing cache and dalvic?

really like this rom and would like it to be up to date.

HTC One S.
current Cyansense 4.4.2 v1.1 beta 1
previous DU 4.4.2, unofficial Carbon rom 4.4.2
Baked Black Bean jb

derkleinebroicher
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3mansam View Post
just installed the cyansense beta rom on my one s, its a damned fine 4.4.2 rom very stable and good battery life. on the xda page for it is says it is kept up to date with the latest cm 11 nightlies.

has anyone else installed this rom, if so how do you update it to the nightly. the thread for it is closed so I`m struggling.
would it be a case of downloading the cm nightly and just flash it after clearing cache and dalvic?

really like this rom and would like it to be up to date.

HTC One S.
current Cyansense 4.4.2 v1.1 beta 1
previous DU 4.4.2, unofficial Carbon rom 4.4.2
Baked Black Bean jb
As the thread for this Rom has been closed, there will be no updates. You can not flash the official cm11 nightlies over your current cyansense Installation, to update it. But there are lots of other nice roms, which are worth an attempt and will be kept up to date by the dev.
Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.