Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

Best slim Note 3 extended battery ?

OP capaxone

12th January 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Anyone here can share your experience with a slim extended battery for note 3? I want a better capacity battery comparing to original without adding the bulk to my note 3.
12th January 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 961

4,098 posts
Spare battery charging kit.

sent from my sm-9005.
12th January 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #3  
Flag outside of ATL, GA
Thanks Meter: 424

2,942 posts
More
You're not going to get a battery that has more mah AND fits under the stock battery door. Some batteries state a higher mah, but have the same or less than the stock battery.
I agree with @rbiter, spare Samsung battery with Samsung battery charger = awesome combo! That's what I have and love it! I also have a 12,000mah power bank with 2 usb ports, so it can charge 2 devices simultaneously. This combination gives me more than enough battery life to last me for days without needing AC or DC power!

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium
27th February 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by capaxone

Anyone here can share your experience with a slim extended battery for note 3? I want a better capacity battery comparing to original without adding the bulk to my note 3.

I believe that the extended battery should be thicker than the original battery because the capacity is more than the original.
Originally, if the capacity is larger, the chips of the battery should be more.
Therefore, it's impossible that the extended battery is slim.
I have a 6400mah extended battery, but actually I don't like extended battery. thicker. uhhh
18th March 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Ordered a MPJ 4500mAh slim battery on 03/10 and I am still waiting...
18th March 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 393

1,635 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by y5cloud

Ordered a MPJ 4500mAh slim battery on 03/10 and I am still waiting...

That whole thread is 'snake oil'.

Didn't want to ruin a perfectly good nonsense thread there, but this seems a more appropriate place to mention a few realities.

1) Can't magically make more mAh out of the same sized battery. Especially not that much more. That's pretty much like grabbing two of the exact same logs and declaring that under the same circumstances one burns for an hour and the other a day.

2) People in that thread are claiming it charges faster. No kidding. That's because it has less to charge.

3) You get what you pay for.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread