[Q]HTC One 802t (China Mobile) Few Questions & Cross Radio Flashing

OP darkfire43

17th March 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi guys
I bought a htc one 802t china mobile variant rooted and boot-loader unlocked i got few questions i was unable to find answers
  • is it possible to cross flash a radio file of 802d or 802w to get access to HSDPA ?
  • do i need to do a special backup if i was to crossflash radio ? or just the usual nandriod backup in recovery is enough ?
18th March 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 59

337 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire43

hi guys
I bought a htc one 802t china mobile variant rooted and boot-loader unlocked i got few questions i was unable to find answers

• is it possible to cross flash a radio file of 802d or 802w to get access to HSDPA ?
  • do i need to do a special backup if i was to crossflash radio ? or just the usual nandriod backup in recovery is enough ?

You would need S-Off to flash a different radio, but is more likely the different hardware that is not getting HSDPA, so won't help.
18th March 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

You would need S-Off to flash a different radio, but is more likely the different hardware that is not getting HSDPA, so won't help.

yea i will get S-Off and try cross flash..any recommended precautions before doing that ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread