Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] jelly cat not working jst bck to nrml luks wid one more software viper4android

Tip us?

vijay.dimri
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] jelly cat not working jst bck to nrml luks wid one more software viper4android

hey @rahulsinghal the rom shared by you jellycat is not working for me it has just given one additional app viper4android only. my userinterface is back to the galaxy s5282 base when i had purchased it. do i have to do something else???

HJain13
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Its basically based on the Stock Samsung ROM only but still it should not show touchwiz launcher, if thats what you mean..
If its showing touchwiz launcher then again flash the ROM, if problem still persists .. have you tried doing factory data wipe after install ROM if yes dont do it next time if no try doing it..

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rchit
Quote:
HTML Code:
first of all u need to have cwm 6.0.3.7
then do a data wipe
then clear cache
clear dalvic cache in the advanced menu
then flash jellykat.zip
rhen flash fix.zip
then do a data wipe
then clear cache
clear dalvic cache in the advanced menu
then reboot phone
be a bit patient as it takes some time
press thx if i helped

@rchit
Old
Thanks Meter 76
yup dats rie u ought to get the nova launcher n btw itz
@@rchit

insomaniacdev
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay.dimri View Post
hey @rahulsinghal the rom shared by you jellycat is not working for me it has just given one additional app viper4android only. my userinterface is back to the galaxy s5282 base when i had purchased it. do i have to do something else???
Buddy make sure u have not dl it from uc browser bcoz it corrupts the file... dl it from pc and make sure u have cwm 6.0.3.7
The Following User Says Thank You to insomaniacdev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]