Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help !!! no wiffi

Tip us?
 
rodrospitt
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Help !!! no wiffi

Hi, sorry but, i dont speak inglish, sorry for my translation..

Well... i have a galaxy s4 m919, recent, i update android 4.4.2 and work fine except my wifi, donīt work =( please help me =(
 
rodrospitt
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrospitt View Post
Hi, sorry but, i dont speak inglish, sorry for my translation..

Well... i have a galaxy s4 m919, recent, i update android 4.4.2 and work fine except my wifi, donīt work =( please help me =(
Please help me =( i want cry
 
The Sickness
Old
#3  
The Sickness's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7801
Posts: 3,782
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Change build.prop secure storage to false.

Git Cha Sum Kit Kat
Deviant Development Team Member
 
TheArtiszan
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 786
Join Date: Jun 2009
Are you running stock software or rooted at all?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
rodrospitt
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArtiszan View Post
Are you running stock software or rooted at all?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes, i running 4.4.2 stock, and update with kies, when i update, i rooted with odin 3.09 but, its when i see mi wifi dont work
 
rodrospitt
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
Change build.prop secure storage to false.

Git Cha Sum Kit Kat
Deviant Development Team Member
you could tell me how can i do?
 
The Sickness
Old
#7  
The Sickness's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7801
Posts: 3,782
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrospitt View Post
you could tell me how can i do?
Get Rom Tool Box from the Play Store. Go to build.prop editor. Should be close to the bottom. Look for:
ro.securestorage.support=true
Change it to false. Reboot. Done

Git Cha Sum Kit Kat
Deviant Development Team Member
 
rodrospitt
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
Get Rom Tool Box from the Play Store. Go to build.prop editor. Should be close to the bottom. Look for:
ro.securestorage.support=true
Change it to false. Reboot. Done

Git Cha Sum Kit Kat
Deviant Development Team Member
i dont understand, i change ro.securestorage.support=true for that ro.securestorage.support=false? sorry =(
 
The Sickness
Old
#9  
The Sickness's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7801
Posts: 3,782
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in Texas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrospitt View Post
i dont understand, i change ro.securestorage.support=true for that ro.securestorage.support=false? sorry =(
Yes, false

Git Cha Sum Kit Kat
Deviant Development Team Member
 
rodrospitt
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
Yes, false

Git Cha Sum Kit Kat
Deviant Development Team Member
Dont works =(, any another idea??

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...