Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 42,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My defy after use 'Swapper2' cannot boot

Tip us?

ming548673
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] My defy after use 'Swapper2' cannot boot

My defy after use 'Swapper2' cannot boot

When I connect USB,PC no tips。And my defy LED no light

What can I do?

Lim Wee Huat
Old
Thanks Meter 258
If you have gone through the comments posted for swapper2 in Google Play, you should have known that you should stay away from it. Guess thatís bad luck. Send it to a service centre then.

ronakzala
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ok

ming548673
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim Wee Huat View Post
If you have gone through the comments posted for swapper2 in Google Play, you should have known that you should stay away from it. Guess thatís bad luck. Send it to a service centre then.
How can I do??

My defy cannot boot。

andycore
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming548673 View Post
My defy cannot boot
If you're running on a stock ROM, looks like you're headed for SBF land. This can be fixed yourself for free with a little bit of patience, a lot of reading, and a handy PC.

You can get ahold of the SBF files here, and read through this entire post to familiarise yourself with the process. Links to the required software and drivers are located in the post.

Sadly retired the Defy+ after all the fun of KitKat on such an old device...

ming548673
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycore View Post
If you're looks like you're headed for SBF land. This can be fixed yourself for free with a little bit of patience, a lot of reading, and a handy PC.

You can get ahold of the SBF files here, and read through this entire post to familiarise yourself with the process. Links to the required software and drivers are located in the post.
Well,My Defy cannot boot ,when I connect USB,my defy LED is light white.But PC cannot discern my device.RSD cannot discern too,RSD cannot discern How to running a stock ROM?

ming548673
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
if you're running on a stock rom, looks like you're headed for sbf land. This can be fixed yourself for free with a little bit of patience, a lot of reading, and a handy pc.

You can get ahold of the sbf files here, and read through this entire post to familiarise yourself with the process. Links to the required software and drivers are located in the post.
請問短接法可行嗎?

andycore
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming548673 View Post
Well,My Defy cannot boot ,when I connect USB,my defy LED is light white.But PC cannot discern my device.RSD cannot discern too,RSD cannot discern How to running a stock ROM?
RSDLite requires the device to be in bootloader mode, not just turned on normally. Swapper2 would have just stuffed up your Android install, not the entire phone.

To get the phone into bootloader mode, make sure the device is completely turned off, then hold the volume up button while you press the power button. The phone will boot to a black screen with white writing, this is bootloader mode, and signifies the device is ready to be used with RSDLite.

Once you're in bootloader mode and connected to your PC, RSDLite will detect the phone properly and you'll be ready to flash the SBF file.

Sadly retired the Defy+ after all the fun of KitKat on such an old device...

ming548673
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
RSDLite requires the device to be in bootloader mode, not just turned on normally. Swapper2 would have just stuffed up your Android install, not the entire phone.

To get the phone into bootloader mode, make sure the device is completely turned off, then hold the volume up button while you press the power button. The phone will boot to a black screen with white writing, this is bootloader mode, and signifies the device is ready to be used with RSDLite.

Once you're in bootloader mode and connected to your PC, RSDLite will detect the phone properly and you'll be ready to flash the SBF file.
But I hold the volume up button and the power button.My phone no reaction.My phone cannot enter the Bootloader mode.So RSD Lite cannot deftect my phone