My defy after use 'Swapper2' cannot boot

When I connect USB,PC no tips。And my defy LED no light

What can I do?
16th March 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 264

964 posts
More
If you have gone through the comments posted for swapper2 in Google Play, you should have known that you should stay away from it. Guess thatís bad luck. Send it to a service centre then.
16th March 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim Wee Huat

If you have gone through the comments posted for swapper2 in Google Play, you should have known that you should stay away from it. Guess thatís bad luck. Send it to a service centre then.

How can I do??

My defy cannot boot。
17th March 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #4  
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 84

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming548673

My defy cannot boot

If you're running on a stock ROM, looks like you're headed for SBF land. This can be fixed yourself for free with a little bit of patience, a lot of reading, and a handy PC.

You can get ahold of the SBF files here, and read through this entire post to familiarise yourself with the process. Links to the required software and drivers are located in the post.
17th March 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycore

If you're looks like you're headed for SBF land. This can be fixed yourself for free with a little bit of patience, a lot of reading, and a handy PC.

You can get ahold of the SBF files here, and read through this entire post to familiarise yourself with the process. Links to the required software and drivers are located in the post.

Well,My Defy cannot boot ,when I connect USB,my defy LED is light white.But PC cannot discern my device.RSD cannot discern too,RSD cannot discern How to running a stock ROM?
17th March 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 84

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming548673

Well,My Defy cannot boot ,when I connect USB,my defy LED is light white.But PC cannot discern my device.RSD cannot discern too,RSD cannot discern How to running a stock ROM?

RSDLite requires the device to be in bootloader mode, not just turned on normally. Swapper2 would have just stuffed up your Android install, not the entire phone.

To get the phone into bootloader mode, make sure the device is completely turned off, then hold the volume up button while you press the power button. The phone will boot to a black screen with white writing, this is bootloader mode, and signifies the device is ready to be used with RSDLite.

Once you're in bootloader mode and connected to your PC, RSDLite will detect the phone properly and you'll be ready to flash the SBF file.
18th March 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycore

RSDLite requires the device to be in bootloader mode, not just turned on normally. Swapper2 would have just stuffed up your Android install, not the entire phone.

To get the phone into bootloader mode, make sure the device is completely turned off, then hold the volume up button while you press the power button. The phone will boot to a black screen with white writing, this is bootloader mode, and signifies the device is ready to be used with RSDLite.

Once you're in bootloader mode and connected to your PC, RSDLite will detect the phone properly and you'll be ready to flash the SBF file.

But I hold the volume up button and the power button.My phone no reaction.My phone cannot enter the Bootloader mode.So RSD Lite cannot deftect my phone

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread