Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root & Custom recovery for 4.4.2?

Tip us?

lipaaa
Old
(Last edited by lipaaa; 18th March 2014 at 10:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
That what I was talking about about readings post...

Mate You wrote exactly the same thing that I wroted two post above....

Quote:
Originally Posted by emprize View Post
"downgrade" doesnt mean you need to stay in 4.2.2, it means u flash 4.2.2 first to get root and recovery, then u can flash 4.4.2 and remain root and recovery, so end up you are using 4.4.2 and have both root and recovery
Unfortunately the second part of Your post is not true... For now You will dont have recovery on 4.4.2, only root but not recovery, the recovery from 4.2 will be deleted

plus one more thing that root for 4.4.2 not remain but You must flash it too, after flash stock KK... I've puted link to GUIDE two post above too, but like I said, peoples don't reads carefuly guids and posts...

we still waiting for recovery for stock KK

emprize
Old
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipaaa View Post
That what I was talking about about readings post...

Mate You wrote exactly the same thing that I wroted two post above....

Unfortunately the second part of Your post is not true... For now You will dont have recovery on 4.4.2, only root but not recovery, the recovery from 4.2 will be deleted

plus one more thing that root for 4.4.2 not remain but You must flash it too, after flash stock KK... I've puted link to GUIDE two post above too, but like I said, peoples don't reads carefuly guids and posts...

we still waiting for recovery for stock KK
Follow instructions carefully and u will done it, many people include me are using 4.4.2 with root and recovery.
If u dont want to downgrade to 4.2.2, u dont get root and recovery, if u want root and recovery, downgrade
The On-Screen music controller - MusicDroid!
MusicDroid

What's eating my network data? Time to get a data usage monitor!
NetChart

Google Doodle Wdiget and Notification:
GDW: Google Doodle Widget!

Soccer Highlights and Reviews:
CodeY-soccer highlight for You!

lipaaa
Old
(Last edited by lipaaa; 18th March 2014 at 11:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Show me where is recovery for stock KK? we talking here about stock KK, from stock JB, read the posts man, read the first page, is only 2 pages thread...

that Guy wants recovery for stock KK not for custom rom, recovery for custom KK roms is an old story

show me recovery for stock KK and I will apologize, for now U must read posts carefuly