5,599,911 Members 45,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP 4.0+] Habbits - App for making new habits

Tip us?

Gu$houn*
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Really cool and functional update, @scoderx0e, thanks!

P.
[sntfrmnxs4]
"I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster and leaves less room for lies." ... Le Corbusier

Gu$houn*
Old
(Last edited by Gu$houn*; 18th February 2014 at 09:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 135
One question, why the week start day option affects only the overview page only?
When I open the habit for more info, the week starts again on Sunday, which kinda makes weekly graphs inaccurate ...

P.
[sntfrmnxs4]
//EDIT: Okay, maybe I just get the confusion in the graphs, it starts at first day of month, doesn't matter what day it is, okay, now I get it, but the difference in week start day still remains.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392716941740.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	2586173   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392716954210.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	2586174   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392716965961.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	2586176  
"I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster and leaves less room for lies." ... Le Corbusier

scoderx0e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu$houn* View Post
One question, why the week start day option affects only the overview page only?
When I open the habit for more info, the week starts again on Sunday, which kinda makes weekly graphs inaccurate ...

P.
[sntfrmnxs4]
//EDIT: Okay, maybe I just get the confusion in the graphs, it starts at first day of month, doesn't matter what day it is, okay, now I get it, but the difference in week start day still remains.
Yeah I have to implement week start in month view and graphs,they wont be affected by any settings of the week start day yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to scoderx0e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gu$houn*
Old
Thanks Meter 135
@scoderx0e thanks for update, working great!

P.

Vit5000
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Just saw that an update is out. But I am wondering why it now needs more rights, i.e. telephone/calling status?

scoderx0e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
It needs the extra permission because of ad providers.I am using Vungle for ads,but pretty much every ad provider requires that permission.
The Following User Says Thank You to scoderx0e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gu$houn*
Old
Thanks Meter 135
I just found a bug /or how to call it/, if I set the number of consecutive days in habit settings to 0, the FC occurs. I know that 0 is a piece of nonsense but there could show up some popup window or st like that informing you that the value has to be >1.

P.
[sntfrmnxs4]

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 160
This is a very good idea. I will be following your work.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

scoderx0e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu$houn* View Post
I just found a bug /or how to call it/, if I set the number of consecutive days in habit settings to 0, the FC occurs. I know that 0 is a piece of nonsense but there could show up some popup window or st like that informing you that the value has to be >1.

P.
[sntfrmnxs4]
Yes I am aware about the bug,It will be fixed in the latest version.Will be live in a day or two.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoderx0e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
habits, personal assistant, personal info, productivity, productivity tools