Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 36,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] helllppppp!!!!

Tip us?
 
Jimmy2013
Old
#1  
Jimmy2013's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2012
Unhappy [q] helllppppp!!!!

Help my htc desire c is stuck on boot up can any 1 help me or point me in right direction to the software that can flash stock rom back to phone
 
bananagranola
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,608
Posts: 3,795
Join Date: Jul 2012
This is the Desire HD forums, not the Desire C.
 
Antagonist42
Old
#3  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 190
Posts: 453
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bolton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananagranola View Post
This is the Desire HD forums, not the Desire C.
No, this is the correct forum and have browse through the threads and use or ask for help in a relevant subject to your handsets exact problem/s

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU
 
bananagranola
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,608
Posts: 3,795
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42 View Post
No, this is the correct forum and have browse through the threads and use or ask for help in a relevant subject to your handsets exact problem/s

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Huh, how odd...I wonder why it showed up in my Desire HD feed, then. My apologies.
 
Antagonist42
Old
#5  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 190
Posts: 453
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bolton
I wonder if they've multi-posted in Desire forums for any answers at all?

Maybe MODERATORS moved it? (I don't think it shows up if moved on app).

No apology needed ...it happens

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU
 
SiqrCarnbon
Old
#6  
SiqrCarnbon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 298
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Center of the Earth
Instead of writing Pppppp Explain your problem have you rooted it tryed to install a custom rom?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using xda app-developers app
My Current Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - CM10.2 - Next Kernel @ 1.5GHZ
Huawei Ascend Y300 - CM11 - CeXestel kernel @ 1.2GHZ



If You are picking broadband forget BT Look at my speed test 20MBS Actually i get 500KBPS Thats why I dont source build


IF YOU DONT HAVE KITKAT YET ASK YOURSELF THIS!
"Do I really need KitKat?"
 
warrior1208
Old
#7  
warrior1208's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 524
Posts: 308
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2013 View Post
Help my htc desire c is stuck on boot up can any 1 help me or point me in right direction to the software that can flash stock rom back to phone
This is a link to stock ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2220396
What were you doing that your phone is stuck at bootloop? I guess you didn't flash the KERNEL(boot.img)
 
Jimmy2013
Old
#8  
Jimmy2013's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
This is a link to stock ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2220396
What were you doing that your phone is stuck at bootloop? I guess you didn't flash the KERNEL(boot.img)
nope I fort I was like a samsumg were you could flash strait away without boot img but I got it sort and flashed a rom to it sorry not been on for a while just seen the comment and thank you for your reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes