Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Question] TW Based

Tip us?

Jamio1988
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Question] TW Based

Well I LOVE the TouchWiz UI, however, I have yet to find a TW based Rom that is not [IMO] god awful and full of bugs (random crashes, S-Voice popping up every 2 seconds, music randomly cutting off, ect.). I've tried SR3x and StockMOD. What would be a good TW based ROM tk try out?

I'm sorry to ask, I'm just tired of downloading 800mb+ ROMs just to be let down.

Just looking for something stable in terms of music (my main use of the device) and maybe be able to OC for games (like DraStic).

Any help would be amazing, and thanks.
_____
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
_____

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13759
XDA is a development site not a support site, members are expected to do their own research, read through the development threads, and decide what is BEST for them.

Please take the time to read through those development threads, learn all about the software there is for use, and interact with members in those threads as you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe