5,604,631 Members 41,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FTF [C5502] Singapore 4.3+ extracted kernal

Tip us?
 
Lasantha
Old
(Last edited by Lasantha; 26th December 2013 at 04:19 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 765
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default FTF [C5502] Singapore 4.3+ extracted kernal

FTF Singapore using pc Companionhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7a...it?usp=sharing

kernel for use of rooting if you updated thru SUS ro pc companion and have no ftf for using no10 of this guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=1
Attached Files
File Type: zip kernel.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.35 MB, 658 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lasantha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
wihushae
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 47
Join Date: Nov 2013
Did you modify the kernel? How to extract the kernel from a tft file?
Thx bro!
 
juanenbas
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 422
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buenos Aires
Is the same for C5503 ?
 
Lasantha
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 765
Join Date: Jun 2011
Did not modify used 7 zip for extracting

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
 
Lasantha
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 765
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanenbas View Post
Is the same for C5503 ?
no its not.only for 5502
 
build6
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2014
hi,

I thought the C5502/3 was never released in Singapore, how can it be a Singapore firmware?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha View Post
FTF Singapore using pc Companion
 
sisore
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha View Post
FTF Singapore using pc Companionhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7a...it?usp=sharing

kernel for use of rooting if you updated thru SUS ro pc companion and have no ftf for using no10 of this guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=1
Thanks for sharing

But
Will the guide you pointed at works on locked bootloader? As the thread title itself suggest unlocked bootloader

Thanks in advance
 
Lasantha
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 765
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by build6 View Post
hi,

I thought the C5502/3 was never released in Singapore, how can it be a Singapore firmware?
That is according to customization numbers. Compsare with Xperia updates checker on xda

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
 
Lasantha
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 765
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisore View Post
Thanks for sharing

But
Will the guide you pointed at works on locked bootloader? As the thread title itself suggest unlocked bootloader

Thanks in advance
it works on ub thats why we downgrade ,root,and back up ta befor unlocking

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

SideControl Gains New Powers through Xposed

You may recall that a little overa month ago, we first talked about SideCutsby XDA Forum … more

Leak Points to Windows Start Menu’s Return as Soon as August

About a month ago at this year’s Build conference, Microsoft … more

Wearables Walkthrough: Tasker on the Samsung Galaxy Gear – XDA Developer TV

The future certainly looks like it is full of wearables. … more

WinDroid HTC Toolkit Lets You Root, Unlock, and Flash ROMs on Various HTC Devices

Plenty of users nowadays have more than one mobile device. … more