5,595,428 Members 48,295 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What a phone it is ??

Tip us?

Budzioq
Old
(Last edited by Budzioq; 6th December 2013 at 12:32 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] What a phone it is ??

Hi maybe you will know which Chinese smartphone GoClever Insignia 5 (5X) and Highscreen Alpha R clone is ? Thanks.

mincaeuro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
actually its phone from Poland (made in China, as all phones). i got it, it's an nice and cheap device (200e)... 1st i wanted motorola moto G, but then i decided for this 2 sim phone. (private and company SIM). it has 2 Batteries included (2k mA and 4k mA + 2 covers).. now I'm waiting for update, as i got issues with BT in my car and also there is no option to install apps to you external SD card (update should fix it)

baran0119
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
almost all devices is made ​​in China

Budzioq
Old
(Last edited by Budzioq; 13th January 2014 at 08:36 PM.) Reason: wrong file name
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mincaeuro View Post
actually its phone from Poland (made in China, as all phones). i got it, it's an nice and cheap device (200e)... 1st i wanted motorola moto G, but then i decided for this 2 sim phone. (private and company SIM). it has 2 Batteries included (2k mA and 4k mA + 2 covers).. now I'm waiting for update, as i got issues with BT in my car and also there is no option to install apps to you external SD card (update should fix it)
Hi ! Yes I know I’m Pole and I have this phone. Update is available now on goclever site (unfortunately I can`t pestle link to file ) but if you will update device you will lose possibility to root it later. On old system you can root device (Framaroot min. 1.6) changes two strings in vold.fstab file and install all apk on sd card .

If you are interested how root and what should be changed in vold.fstab file i try to write some guide. I also can help with other goclever phones, on polish sites is more information about them products.

Sorry for my english.

mincaeuro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budzioq View Post
Hi ! Yes I know I’m Pole and I have this phone. Update is available now on goclever site (unfortunately I can`t pestle link to file ) but if you will update device you will lose possibility to root it later. On old system you can root device (Framaroot min. 1.6) changes two strings in vold.fstab file and install all apk on sd card .

If you are interested how root and what should be changed in vold.fstab file i try to write some guide. I also can help with other goclever phones, on polish sites is more information about them products.

Sorry for my english.
thx. now I got 1 more issue.. when i connect my phone via bluetooth to car radio, Im not able to call, when i try to call i lose Network and need to re-enter PIN code on both Sim cards... it's really annoying...

GateArray
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I got this phone....

I also do the last firmware update from GoClever site .... here the last version:

Update file Insignia_5x_727.rar

.... right... now who knows how to root the device?

Here there is a lot of instructions but in polish ....

http://forum.android.com.pl/f1047/go...covery-387480/

AND

Do you know if the INSIGNIA 5X is compatible with FRAMAROOT?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276

http://forum.android.com.pl/f1047/ro...z-inne-360757/

thanks
QTEK9100/WIZA200 - G3 - CR86 v. 2.7 Clean (in use)
3.08 IPL-SPL 2.69.11 radio

QTEK9100/WIZA200 - G4 - CR86 v. 0.9C (perfect... just some minor bug)
2.18.0001 IPL-SPL 2.07.10 radio

Help fixing "Data Crashes" error in G3 devices. Participate in this project; show the community spirit
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=307558