FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

T999 Hardbricked !

101 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By boys501, Senior Member on 18th March 2014, 02:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello I try to flash my T999 after reboot it does not want to turn on , no combination works , when I plug it to the PC it told me I was unknown device , i take to repair they saying that it will repair with gpgemmc but after he told me that its not going he told me that it my be the EMMC is dead or my micro usb connector is not good and it prevents the gpgemmc pass the flash boot
does the micro usb connector is necessery for the gpgemmc or the jtag i dont think !
 
 
18th March 2014, 03:15 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Kabul
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boys501

hello I try to flash my T999 after reboot it does not want to turn on , no combination works , when I plug it to the PC it told me I was unknown device , i take to repair they saying that it will repair with gpgemmc but after he told me that its not going he told me that it my be the EMMC is dead or my micro usb connector is not good and it prevents the gpgemmc pass the flash boot
does the micro usb connector is necessery for the gpgemmc or the jtag i dont think !

Nothing is dead or not good!

You just screwed the kernel and Only Samsung can fix it because i also had same problem.
Only Samsung or professionals can fix this.
18th March 2014, 03:58 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_u_006

Nothing is dead or not good!

You just screwed the kernel and Only Samsung can fix it because i also had same problem.
Only Samsung or professionals can fix this.

i have read that is the sudden death and the motherboard must be remplaced!
18th March 2014, 03:58 PM |#4  
serio22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
More
Have you tried the unbrick thread?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
18th March 2014, 04:08 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22

Have you tried the unbrick thread?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

can you give me a link !
18th March 2014, 05:57 PM |#6  
serio22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
More
Its a sticky in android development

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes