[Q] Camera causes blank file duplication into memory

16th March 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I've been having an issue where all of a sudden my internal memory is filled and I can't open a lot of programs due to low memory. And my gallery and music will be filled with blank duplicates of all my pics and music from my sd card onto my internal storage. All's I have to do is reformat my usb storage and it wipes it all out. That' seemed to be the fix for a while. But now, when I open my camera, it freezes up for a few minutes, and once the camera finally does start to work, is when the all the files are duplicated back into my memory. Anybody have a solution for this?
Last edited by tha_hoodie_monster; 16th March 2014 at 06:08 PM.
18th March 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dearborn
Thanks Meter: 1,606

2,522 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_hoodie_monster

I've been having an issue where all of a sudden my internal memory is filled and I can't open a lot of programs due to low memory. And my gallery and music will be filled with blank duplicates of all my pics and music from my sd card onto my internal storage. All's I have to do is reformat my usb storage and it wipes it all out. That' seemed to be the fix for a while. But now, when I open my camera, it freezes up for a few minutes, and once the camera finally does start to work, is when the all the files are duplicated back into my memory. Anybody have a solution for this?

That's cm's overlay fix for cameras. You've just described every issue that it has at the moment. Which ROM are you on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
18th March 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm not sure about which Rom. Its stock running 4.0.4 if that helps. Otherwise how do I find that? So does that mean there's a fix for it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread