Post Reply

anyone mind testing app?

18th March 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Trying to determine if the crash I'm getting at title screen is specific to my device or to HTC one max. Name is Brave Frontier. Anyone willing to ser if it works on their device? Thanks
18th March 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydis

Trying to determine if the crash I'm getting at title screen is specific to my device or to HTC one max. Name is Brave Frontier. Anyone willing to ser if it works on their device? Thanks

crashes just as it starts to show terms and conditions
18th March 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by japodude

crashes just as it starts to show terms and conditions

Thanks. Guess it's a HTC one max issue specific then. Appreciate it
18th March 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
just uploaded a version that works on my dropbox.

here's the link dude.

see if it works for you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/349ivgjwzf...rontier1.4.apk
18th March 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by japodude

just uploaded a version that works on my dropbox.

here's the link dude.

see if it works for you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/349ivgjwzf...rontier1.4.apk

Kinda. It does get past that screen..and doesn't force close. But it won't update or let me login. But it's prograss thanks!

Edit: Yeah using any version besides the latest 1.1.5 version wont allow you to download the extra files through game :/

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Rydis; 18th March 2014 at 11:40 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes