Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,858 Members 36,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

del

Tip us?

KraFT_mk
Old
(Last edited by KraFT_mk; 18th March 2014 at 06:56 PM.) Reason: wrong forum
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Question del

del

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,699
First of all, there is a WP7 forum on this site. You are NOT on it.The tools and techniques published here will not work on your device (and vice versa). Additionally, many of the people here either never used WP7 or stopped using it long ago when WP8 came out.

With that said, there's no easy way that I know of (well, "stop using that antique Piece Of <REDACTED> protocol POP3; it's quite possibly older than you are" but I suppose that doesn't solve your current problem). The only thing that comes to mind is to use a homebrew app that access MAPI (the Mail API) and extracts the messages in that folder, then transfers them to your PC somehow (any number of ways are possible there, really; the trick is just getting the messages). I don't know if anybody has tried coding an app that accesses WP7 MAPI yet.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

KraFT_mk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Sorry.
Posted in a wrong section.
del the thread.