The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] N900T Extremely Slow to Charge- Tips?

OP JJ2525

14th March 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #11  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,304

3,872 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuko303

Lol damn 8% an hour? Sounds like mine kinda except it charges like 20% an hour it used to charge so slow. The ROM I'm running took some stabilising

Well I have to be honest from dead it takes about 2.5hrs to get back to 100. On stock.using the wall charger with 2amps. When he gets his new charger he should be good or a good kernel swap. Either way it should come back to normal

TWEAKED N3
14th March 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

296 posts
I got a new charger and it's still charging at the same slow pace. What could possibly be wrong with my phone? The battery holds a charge, the phone works near flawlessly. I'm dumbfounded.
14th March 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #13  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,304

3,872 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2525

I got a new charger and it's still charging at the same slow pace. What could possibly be wrong with my phone? The battery holds a charge, the phone works near flawlessly. I'm dumbfounded.

You gonna have to do testing or replace phone. Me I would change kernel just cause it takes 2 seconds. Let it ride a day if no change then a factory refresh. You have checked that no app is killing phone as fast as it charges right?

TWEAKED N3

Edit. I was just on his thread and a few guys having issues with either bad batter. UV/ oc .try a different ROM and kernel. Fresh install meaning Odin back to stock and start all over. Sorry good luck
Last edited by BACARDILIMON; 14th March 2014 at 09:52 PM.
15th March 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

296 posts
As weird as this sounds, I tried the charger in a different outlet in my home and it works a lot better. The battery charges quite fast from any level to about 96%, then starts crawling again to 97, 98 and stops at 98. I opened battery calibration, which shows the battery at 96% and 4337mv, which is the same mv level as 100% normally if memory serves me correctly. So I'm thinking the battery is "full", but for some reason won't go to 100% without a fight. Perhaps if I clear my cache+dalvik cache? Any other suggestions?
Last edited by JJ2525; 15th March 2014 at 02:01 PM.
16th March 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 61

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2525

As weird as this sounds, I tried the charger in a different outlet in my home and it works a lot better. The battery charges quite fast from any level to about 96%, then starts crawling again to 97, 98 and stops at 98. I opened battery calibration, which shows the battery at 96% and 4337mv, which is the same mv level as 100% normally if memory serves me correctly. So I'm thinking the battery is "full", but for some reason won't go to 100% without a fight. Perhaps if I clear my cache+dalvik cache? Any other suggestions?

ROM toolbox Pro has a script to reset battery stats.

Sent from my rooted Note 3 (N900T) using XDA Premium
17th March 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 302

783 posts
Can someone give me link to odin back to stock please

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app
18th March 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #17  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399

2,126 posts
More
What was wrong with mine it was the charger. The usb wasn't connected all the way in the AC therefore was only charging like it would through computer as soon as I fixed it with a blow of air and a gentle push it right away started charging AC phone charged in 2 hours
18th March 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #18  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 72

862 posts
More
I could be wrong but I noticed my charging is slower when I stick my charger into a surge protector power bar as opposed to a standard wall outlet.
18th March 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 302

783 posts
Mine was the charging cable I used a regular USB charger cable and it charge fast

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread