FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Where can I find Mercurified ROM v1.2

18th March 2014, 10:59 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello everybody,
I'm new here and this is actually my first post I searched for a while before posting so don't be cruel and tell me google it ! I'm searching the Mercurified ROM v1.2 for my Optimus Black but the link in the official thread is dead, so if someone can provide me with a working link or upload the ROM for me it would be great !
Too many thanks for you guys in advance,
 
 
20th March 2014, 08:37 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediouni Safouen

Hello everybody,
I'm new here and this is actually my first post I searched for a while before posting so don't be cruel and tell me google it ! I'm searching the Mercurified ROM v1.2 for my Optimus Black but the link in the official thread is dead, so if someone can provide me with a working link or upload the ROM for me it would be great !
Too many thanks for you guys in advance,

dude took me 5 secodns to find it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1839564
20th March 2014, 08:41 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanium

dude took me 5 secodns to find it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1839564

Dude I already told you the links in the main thread are dead !!!!
21st March 2014, 04:48 PM |#4  
Ilko's Avatar
Senior Member
Funky town
Thanks Meter: 484
 
More
it seems like soulexertz stopped all of his activities here. His profile isn't even available.

main folder is not dead but the files you're looking for are no more present
http://goo.im/devs/MercuryOS

find another way if possible
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 05:49 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediouni Safouen

Dude I already told you the links in the main thread are dead !!!!

they are not
19th June 2014, 07:45 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I want to know where can download as well
19th June 2014, 02:52 PM |#7  
pkb_always4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siuhackchai

I want to know where can download as well

This is the same kid (SE) was jumping every day to attract attention and finally got banned, is not he?
And I doubt the OP is same SE appreciating his own work as before and screaming for his #@@# like it was the best ROM. We have moved to KitKat SE. You can leave trolling now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes