You are acting nervous, donīt know, from where you got the solutions youīve tried. Your phone is not bricked if you have access to your bootloader as you wrote but yo canīt flash the needed things with a locked bootloader. Would be better to ask before every step, if you donīt know what to do.
1st you can send your device to HTC for repair...i think you have to pay for that
or 2nd (read and think about the warranty):
your bootloader via HTC.Dev. http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter
With locked bootloader it wonīt run. If you have access to your bootloader, you are able to flash a recovery via Fastboot-USB and have access to adb. With S-On you canīt run the RUU youīve tried, because you canīt downgrade your phone. S-Off would be the solution, but at the moment you canīt get it with your high HBoot version.
I think, the correct firmware is ready on your phone and you should
- unlock your bootloader with your Unlock_code.bin from HTC.Dev, flash it via Fastboot-USB fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
, accept the message on your phone, then
- flash TWRP 126.96.36.199 m7 recovery
via fastboot, fastboot erase cache
then fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-m7.img
- sideload Maximus Rom or ARHD 52.0
via adb in recovery adb sideload HTC_One_-_MaximusHD_32.0.0.zip
(if other rom, you have to replace the correct filename of the zip)
sideload the stock odexed rom 4.19.401.9 from the same download area at ARHD for the One
- check the MD5 sum before sideload! http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Che...D5Checksum.htm
(even saw, the links of ARHD are down at the moment - the server problems of mike 1986 are not gone. Try it tomorrow or read the last sites of the thread to find alternative links),
- wipe data, system, dalvik cache and cache in recovery (not sd card)
- install the rom.zip via recovery, reboot into bootloader and
- flash the boot.img copied out of the rom via fastboot. fastboot erase cache
then fastboot flash boot boot.img
then fastboot erase cache
Then your device hopefully will boot again.
If the steps of flashing roms with TWRP are after reading this not really known, read the FAQ before.