***LOCKED***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1.56.0000 (it was 1.55 before)
RADIO-4A.23.3263.28
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.19.401.9 (it was 3.62.401.1)
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 7 2014,01:06:01.0

i was try to rename the OTA file to Firmware.zip and flash it again, but always failed
i was try to flash downgrade Firmware (3.62.401.1) also failed
i was try to flash RUU.exe (1.28.401.7) from the Fastboot screen and from the rebootRUU screen also failed
i was try to wipe and re-flash the same Firmware.zip file, it's flashed with no failed steps, but still bricked and no system to boot into

can you help me ?
17th March 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kassel
Thanks Meter: 119

1,004 posts
More
My suggestion:
You are acting nervous, donīt know, from where you got the solutions youīve tried. Your phone is not bricked if you have access to your bootloader as you wrote but yo canīt flash the needed things with a locked bootloader. Would be better to ask before every step, if you donīt know what to do.
1st you can send your device to HTC for repair...i think you have to pay for that
or 2nd (read and think about the warranty):
Unlock your bootloader via HTC.Dev. http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter
With locked bootloader it wonīt run. If you have access to your bootloader, you are able to flash a recovery via Fastboot-USB and have access to adb. With S-On you canīt run the RUU youīve tried, because you canīt downgrade your phone. S-Off would be the solution, but at the moment you canīt get it with your high HBoot version.

I think, the correct firmware is ready on your phone and you should

- unlock your bootloader with your Unlock_code.bin from HTC.Dev, flash it via Fastboot-USB fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin, accept the message on your phone, then

- flash TWRP 2.6.3.3 m7 recovery via fastboot, fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img

- sideload Maximus Rom or ARHD 52.0 via adb in recovery adb sideload HTC_One_-_MaximusHD_32.0.0.zip (if other rom, you have to replace the correct filename of the zip)

- or sideload the stock odexed rom 4.19.401.9 from the same download area at ARHD for the One

- check the MD5 sum before sideload! http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Che...D5Checksum.htm

(even saw, the links of ARHD are down at the moment - the server problems of mike 1986 are not gone. Try it tomorrow or read the last sites of the thread to find alternative links),

- wipe data, system, dalvik cache and cache in recovery (not sd card)

- install the rom.zip via recovery, reboot into bootloader and

- flash the boot.img copied out of the rom via fastboot. fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash boot boot.img then fastboot erase cache

Then your device hopefully will boot again.
If the steps of flashing roms with TWRP are after reading this not really known, read the FAQ before.
Last edited by Neo XL; 17th March 2014 at 04:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neo XL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 15

94 posts
More
If you are able to go to bootloader then give it a try. Unlock bootloader then try to flash firmware.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to manishvy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #4  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,362

3,555 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishvy

If you are able to go to bootloader then give it a try. Unlock bootloader then try to flash firmware.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Correct me if i'm wrong but with S-ON you need the bootloader to be locked/re-locked to flash the firmware.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Correct me if i'm wrong but with S-ON you need the bootloader to be locked/re-locked to flash the firmware.zip

Dont care about anything.. just goto HTC dev website, follow the steps and unlock the boot loader and flash the firmware..
The Following User Says Thank You to naresh_r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,107

6,252 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh_r

Dont care about anything.. just goto HTC dev website, follow the steps and unlock the boot loader and flash the firmware..

alray is correct mate! with S-On you need to have bootloader locked/relocked to be able to flash anything in ruu mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moha_moha20106

hi all

i was tried to flash my M7 from 4.3 to 4.4.2

downloaded the OTA update 4.19.401.7

can you help me ?

OP, didn't we agree that you were going to wait??

I'm not entirely sure if stock recovery will read an OTG cable + stick, but worth a try:

if you haven't unlocked yet, get yourself an OTG cable + stick, put the OTA.ZIP (yes all of it, not just firmware), on the stick. connect it to your phone, and reboot into stock recovery, then press POWER + VOLUP (and hope it sees the otg), and use the "apply from sdcard" option to install the OTA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	main_menu.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	2635152  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 77

195 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo XL

My suggestion:
You are acting nervous, donīt know, from where you got the solutions youīve tried. Your phone is not bricked if you have access to your bootloader as you wrote but yo canīt flash the needed things with a locked bootloader. Would be better to ask before every step, if you donīt know what to do.
1st you can send your device to HTC for repair...i think you have to pay for that
or 2nd (read and think about the warranty):
Unlock your bootloader via HTC.Dev. http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter
With locked bootloader it wonīt run. If you have access to your bootloader, you are able to flash a recovery via Fastboot-USB and have access to adb. With S-On you canīt run the RUU youīve tried, because you canīt downgrade your phone. S-Off would be the solution, but at the moment you canīt get it with your high HBoot version.

I think, the correct firmware is ready on your phone and you should

- unlock your bootloader with your Unlock_code.bin from HTC.Dev, flash it via Fastboot-USB fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin, accept the message on your phone, then

- flash TWRP 2.6.3.3 m7 recovery via fastboot, fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img

- sideload Maximus Rom or ARHD 52.0 via adb in recovery adb sideload HTC_One_-_MaximusHD_32.0.0.zip (if other rom, you have to replace the correct filename of the zip)

- or sideload the stock odexed rom 4.19.401.9 from the same download area at ARHD for the One

- check the MD5 sum before sideload! http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Che...D5Checksum.htm

(even saw, the links of ARHD are down at the moment - the server problems of mike 1986 are not gone. Try it tomorrow or read the last sites of the thread to find alternative links),

- wipe data, system, dalvik cache and cache in recovery (not sd card)

- install the rom.zip via recovery, reboot into bootloader and

- flash the boot.img copied out of the rom via fastboot. fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash boot boot.img then fastboot erase cache

Then your device hopefully will boot again.
If the steps of flashing roms with TWRP are after reading this not really known, read the FAQ before.

Dear , i will send my phone to the HTC Maintenance center and ask them to resolve it with my warranty

if i UNLOCK my phone and S-OFF , i think i will loose my 9months warranty

if they told my the problem is by you (me), i will ask them to maintain it and pay money

thank you very much
19th March 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 77

195 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

alray is correct mate! with S-On you need to have bootloader locked/relocked to be able to flash anything in ruu mode.

OP, didn't we agree that you were going to wait??

I'm not entirely sure if stock recovery will read an OTG cable + stick, but worth a try:

if you haven't unlocked yet, get yourself an OTG cable + stick, put the OTA.ZIP (yes all of it, not just firmware), on the stick. connect it to your phone, and reboot into stock recovery, then press POWER + VOLUP (and hope it sees the otg), and use the "apply from sdcard" option to install the OTA.

Dear, i'm sorry for that

yes, we agreed before for waiting...

but the HTC MEA always lier

i was try to connect the OTG cable, but the bootloader didn't read it, i think the OTG function is by system, not by bootloader

thank you very much dear

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread