FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here. Great help and info is always found on the forums. Im a bit inconsistent in the android department, have done a few flashes on android phones from friends here and there, but its been a while since Im stuck like right now.

Anyways, i have an HTC One S (idk how to identify if its Ville_U or VilleC2) on stock(?) v.4.0.3 from Rogers, yesterday i spent all day trying to;
-Unlock bootloader (htcdev method)
-Root (v4.0.3)
-Install Custom Recovery (been using both TWRP and CWM)
-SuperCID (Succesfully changed from i believe ROGERS01 or something like that to 11111111)
-S-Off (main goal was because i need to flash a 2.15 hboot , CM 10.2 install was giving me an "assert" error about that
- Finally install CM 10.2

Anyways, i was able to successfully do all those things in an exhausting whole day, but after installing CM 10.2, i was getting an HTC logo bootloop.
Yea, i know about flashing boot.img via fastboot after finishing with the CM install, but actually, THAT boot.img was what was causing the bootloop. I tried flashing my original boot.img from my nandroid backup back just to see what happens, and it doesnt actually bootloop, it just hangs on the htc logo.

So i guess thats my /first/ problem : i cant get cyanogenmod 10.2 to boot. Can anyone help me out here? Ive got:

VLE PVT SHOP S-OFF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT 2.16.0000 ****note on this on next paragraph
RADIO-0.17-31501S.10_2
OPENDSP-v28.1.0.32.0504
eMMc-boot

My second problem is : after this problem, today i got desperate and started doing some stuff, updated hboot from 2.15, tried out a "Bulletproof v2.1" kernel, i dont remember what else. Anyways, now internal sdcard says its 48mb.
How can i fix this? im on twrp recovery right now. I cant flash my nandroid back bcuz nandroid >> 48mb

Thanks to anyone who has the time to help me out. I posted this on the cyanogenmod boards, but havent got a reply back.
Last edited by Sheleby121; 19th March 2014 at 03:11 AM. Reason: more info
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread