Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more
Thread Deleted

SD Card ejected unexpectedly error!

OP rohit.bhosale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
19th March 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

47 posts
Could anyone please help me with the "SD card ejected unexpectedly" error? I have gone through countless online forums and posts but there is no definitive answer! Nothing has worked. I have SGH-T999 phone and 32 GB class 10 Transcend card. Here are my observations. Please help.

1. I tried CM, AOKP, BAM, Liquid Smooth ROM. I run into the same problem repeatedly. It's unpredictable. At times, it happens less number of times, at times, it is more.

2. I formatted the card in exFAT to see if it helps. but no luck! Perhaps the frequency has reduced. But it is still happening.

3. The original OS never had this problem. Once I flashed stock mod rom. It also didn't have any problem. The moment I get to AOKP or AOSP roms, it keeps happening!

Is there any solution or workaround to this problem? Please help.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread