Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bobcat Rom and Theme Pics

Tip us?

@ttnote3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Bobcat Rom and Theme Pics

I really like Bobcat Rom.. with one issue.. The icons on the status bar at the top are all the way to the left. Because of this, I cannot see the temp nor any app notifications. A. is there a fix for this and B. if not -- can someone direct me to where the theme pics are stored? I really like the lock screen pic and home pic.

thx!

@ttnote3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Notification bar

anyone else running into this? I LOVE the look and feel of this ROM. One problem is the notification bar after adding the Bobcat ROM Theme. It bunches the icons for sound and wireless and bluetooth on the left hand side. The clock is centered with net speed right next to it.. and some others are on the right. This causes no notifications from apps to show and sometimes the icons squeezed to the left bunch up and flash. Is there a fix for this? Would love to use this ROM..

thx

drakeymcmb
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7145

DONATE TO ME
Wrong section. This is not development.

@ttnote3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeymcmb View Post
Wrong section. This is not development.
sure it is.. you ported over an amazing ROM.. letting you know a development with the Theme.

K-Alzwayed
Old
Thanks Meter 2107
Bro! You got me so excited. I thought this was a new ROM. Who's going to pay for my "went awry" excitement now?

Da Hoppa!

drakeymcmb
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7145

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ttnote3 View Post
sure it is.. you ported over an amazing ROM.. letting you know a development with the Theme.
That does not make it development. That is how the original Dev made it.

@ttnote3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I hear you, brother. I was trying to be funny. Thing is.. the screenshots you have of the ROM.. show the icons all to the right.. leaving space for the notifications. That's why I asked.

htsl
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ttnote3 View Post
I hear you, brother. I was trying to be funny. Thing is.. the screenshots you have of the ROM.. show the icons all to the right.. leaving space for the notifications. That's why I asked.
You will probably get a better response and answer if you post your comment/question into this thread that is intended for people using Bobcat ROM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2670580

Stryke_the_Orc
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6881
Thread moved to Q&A.
Please be sure to post in the appropriate forums.

Thank you.