Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,832 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No sound/wifi/cell call after flashing on odin

Tip us?
 
SuperAndroidman
Old
#1  
SuperAndroidman's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UTAH
Exclamation No sound/wifi/cell call after flashing on odin

Damn i think i flash it on 4.3 MK2 bootloader I feel stupid. someone help me out to revert it back pls or some how fix it. No sound/wifi after flashing on odin here the link what i used.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544612
 
bigtom624
Old
#2  
bigtom624's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 213
Posts: 945
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia Pa.
I had the same thing happen to me. The only way to fix it is to flash the full MK2 firmware in Odin. I used this file
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=9872

It will trip your Knox counter. Good luck.
 
mrzhadow
Old
#3  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 801
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Marysville WA

 
DONATE TO ME
I don't really understand what you are saying. What did you do? Were you on 4.2 and flashed the mk2 modem or bootloader? Can you state your android version and baseband? If you only flashed the mk2 modem then you can revert by flashing the mdl modem. If you flashed the mk2 bootloader and modem then you can't go back to MDL and have tripped Knox. You can get your sound and everything back by flashing the official mk2 firmware. I need more info so I can help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
SuperAndroidman
Old
#4  
SuperAndroidman's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UTAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtom624 View Post
I had the same thing happen to me. The only way to fix it is to flash the full MK2 firmware in Odin. I used this file
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=9872

It will trip your Knox counter. Good luck.
Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate this hope this works
 
SuperAndroidman
Old
#5  
SuperAndroidman's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UTAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhadow View Post
I don't really understand what you are saying. What did you do? Were you on 4.2 and flashed the mk2 modem or bootloader? Can you state your android version and baseband? If you only flashed the mk2 modem then you can revert by flashing the mdl modem. If you flashed the mk2 bootloader and modem then you can't go back to MDL and have tripped Knox. You can get your sound and everything back by flashing the official mk2 firmware. I need more info so I can help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
I'm on stock Android 4.3 stock baseband Version MK2. I was trying to use this so the LTE 4G would work on Hyperdrive RLS15. i just got this phone and rooted it last then tried this
 
SuperAndroidman
Old
#6  
SuperAndroidman's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UTAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtom624 View Post
I had the same thing happen to me. The only way to fix it is to flash the full MK2 firmware in Odin. I used this file
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=9872

It will trip your Knox counter. Good luck.
I got sound back thanks! but i can't get wifi and i keep getting force close
 
mrzhadow
Old
#7  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 801
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Marysville WA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAndroidman View Post
I got sound back thanks! but i can't get wifi and i keep getting force close
Wipe dalvik and cache if you're back on stock. If you're rooted then try a different kernel. You can also edit your build.prop from: ro.securestorage.support=true to ro.securestorage.support=false. Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more

Motorola Droid X Receives Almost Fully Functional KitKat Port

While we are all wondering when Google will decide to officially release … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

The greatest thing about technology is its ability to teach and promote … more