CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] Xtreme Transitions [All ROMs]

9th February 2014, 04:52 AM |#1  
adil uddin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013


Hey Brothers!

Presenting the Window & Transition Animations MOD...

It'll change the framework animations and i am sure y'all will love it

They're Similar animations from my ROM CruzerMOD™ but i've added some more

Test it and post reviews please!

Flash via CWM


Quote:

DOWNLOAD

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adil uddin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th February 2014, 07:31 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Thumbs up works awesome!
Whoaa, thanks a ton! Works Flawlessly on SuperSlim AOSP !
13th March 2014, 07:48 AM |#3  
Member
Flag ChandrapurChandrapur
Thanks Meter: 5
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Hey bro.. Will ut work on stock v3 jb 4.1.1??:what:
Please port it if possible.. N if it'll work thn then plz tell me the accurate flashing process.. Thnkx in advance..
Waiting 4 ur rply

Sent from my Ultimate A110 with killer mods using xda developers premium app
13th March 2014, 07:50 AM |#4  
adil uddin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biplov Biswas

Hey bro.. Will ut work on stock v3 jb 4.1.1??:what:
Please port it if possible.. N if it'll work thn then plz tell me the accurate flashing process.. Thnkx in advance..
Waiting 4 ur rply

Sent from my Ultimate A110 with killer mods using xda developers premium app

yeah it'll work.. just flash via CWM.. be patient coz it may take long time to boot after flashing
13th March 2014, 07:53 AM |#5  
Member
Flag ChandrapurChandrapur
Thanks Meter: 5
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thank you bro

Sent from my Ultimate A110 with killer mods using xda developers premium
14th March 2014, 05:42 PM |#6  
Recognized Noob's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 314
 
770 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adil uddin



Hey Brothers!

Presenting the Window & Transition Animations MOD...

It'll change the framework animations and i am sure y'all will love it

They're Similar animations from my ROM CruzerMOD™ but i've added some more

Test it and post reviews please!

Flash via CWM


ss or some video of the transitions plz.
The Following User Says Thank You to Recognized Noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 07:38 PM |#7  
Member
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Where are those transition?
I flashed it but cant see any changes in any of the transituion. Could you be more specific which of transition it affects and how to apply them (if need to change from where it could be)? Thanks
19th March 2014, 06:28 AM |#8  
adil uddin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenith

I flashed it but cant see any changes in any of the transituion. Could you be more specific which of transition it affects and how to apply them (if need to change from where it could be)? Thanks

Make sure in developer options you've kept all the transition speeds to 1x
The Following User Says Thank You to adil uddin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes