Thanks Meter 794
Bluetooth i don't use but I moved to a different ROM was eating my battery

😈TEAMHELLDEVS😈
😈HELL😼T989😈
Big📣 S/O to C13kener

SpitefulSiren
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I installed this rom a couple days ago. Pretty nice, a few more options than other roms I've tried. Camera recording & playback didn't really work for me, I installed replaced the camera & video apps, with other apps, problem solved...

wasn't crazy about the built in red theme so I installed a blue theme to replace it. My play store & search bars etc were inverted to black as a result. Think it looks cool though tbh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393363335857.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	2600459   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393363408805.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	2600460  

hatememarkz
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 794
I'm bakc bumpyty bump😸💃🙋😆😈💨

TEAMHELLDEVS
HELL😸 😈KERNEL
OKJ+GREENIFY=LAG🙌FREE 🙋CHET😋

umpteenthnumbernoob
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default CWM or TWRP

Have updated to 20140311 a little while ago. As with 07 and 09 HellKat Interface still FC's. Seeing so many updates coming out back to back i assumed this was being addressed but am wondering, since I am using CWM 6.0.4.3 Touch, if I should be using TWRP 2.7.0.0 or will it not make a difference to fix this? Have not installed any apps after updating this time and tried many different combinations of a clean flash as well as dirty in the past with no difference. Since i can't post in the dev thread for this, i thought i would post here. Thanks

hatememarkz
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by umpteenthnumbernoob View Post
Have updated to 20140311 a little while ago. As with 07 and 09 HellKat Interface still FC's. Seeing so many updates coming out back to back i assumed this was being addressed but am wondering, since I am using CWM 6.0.4.3 Touch, if I should be using TWRP 2.7.0.0 or will it not make a difference to fix this? Have not installed any apps after updating this time and tried many different combinations of a clean flash as well as dirty in the past with no difference. Since i can't post in the dev thread for this, i thought i would post here. Thanks
We have a g+ page I'll link to my op but use rwrp 2.6.1.0 n HK 3/1 till things get fixed g+ has way more info as far as this teams ROMs long story

TEAMHELLDEVS
HELL😸3/1 😈KERNEL
OKJ+GREENIFY=LAG🙌FREE 🙋CHET😋
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hatememarkz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GrayFox777
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Pretty good rom! It's working well, though I installed 20140311 with messed up interface. I'll either grab 3/1 when I get around to it or wait for the next update. I also updated TWRP to 2.7.0.0 so I guess I'll be needing to downgrade it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GrayFox777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]