[SOUNDMOD][4.19] MusicBox v1.0 For All Sense Kitkat Roms ( Minus ViperDNA )

OP 24ky

17th March 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,199

1,597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Expect next update to fix
- Fixes SystemUI FC
- Fixes Phone FC
- Fixes Music FC

MusicBox Will Now Work On All 4.19 roms except viperDNA, Accidently Released The Buggy Version. Im Sorry Guys.
17th March 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 59

215 posts
More
Here's a bug for you. The settings don't disable when the headset is unplugged. Even though the app shows settings are unavailable without a headset, the settings are still in place. I discovered this with the SRS setting. I was trying to use my phone speaker and it was practically undistinguishable through the static. I plugged in my headset and dissabled audio effects and all is good.
17th March 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam

1,597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by menameissebastian

Here's a bug for you. The settings don't disable when the headset is unplugged. Even though the app shows settings are unavailable without a headset, the settings are still in place. I discovered this with the SRS setting. I was trying to use my phone speaker and it was practically undistinguishable through the static. I plugged in my headset and dissabled audio effects and all is good.

Music Box was ported from 4.2.2 source that lyapota left and it's been ported to 4.4.2 so it's came along way, expect bugs and what Rom are you using ?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 59

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky

Music Box was ported from 4.2.2 source that lyapota left and it's been ported to 4.4.2 so it's came along way, expect bugs and what Rom are you using ?

Santod's M8 4.4.2
18th March 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam

1,597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Note to users

If anyone has flashed this mod on a 4.19 and has little to no issues with musicbox please tell me what Rom your on. And if you had beats audio on or off before installation. Been trying to narrow out issues with it but can't get it to install on any Rom I try. And I forgot what Rom I had it on and working

Last edited by 24ky; 18th March 2014 at 10:04 PM.
19th March 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam

1,597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Okay so after numerous flashing ( kickdroidv3, v2, santods 4.19 musicbox wouldn't stop with force closed) ( sun_dream rom after smali edits I got it to work ) so after today I found out that musicbox will only work on my next release of Kickdroid. And if I can't fix for all other roms I will be removing this thread and making music box a kickdroid exclusive.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread