XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][Stock] ASUS MEMO_PAD HD7 (ME173X) "11/2013" [zip] [pre-rooted]

Tip us?

twrock
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsanta View Post
ITS the same as superdragon's stock rom, the ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT "YOUR ROM" IS ROOTED, AND YOU ADDED THAT LITTLE OTA UPDATE (WITH JUST SOME MB)
AND I CAN UPDATE THE SUPERDRAGON STOCK ROM MYSELF.

So i will ask you again, WTF ARE YOU DOING?
Dude, please stop yelling! It isn't the same as "superdragon's" stock rom (which is a silly thing to say anyway, since if it really is "stock" it isn't "superdragon's" either). superdragonpt's stock rom is dated 20130918, and this rom is 20131128. superdragonpt's stock rom isn't CWM flashable, and this is. They are different, and some of us appreciate having access to this option. And, yes, I do know that I can "flash" the stock rom that superdragon has made available, but that is different than this. (And also "thanks" to superdragonpt for that option; the work he has done is amazing!)

So please stop yelling at shoxxy for trying to be helpful, especially when you don't seem to even understand what he's trying to do to be helpful to others.

And "thanks" to shoxxy for this!
The Following User Says Thank You to twrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

twrock
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Shoxxy, this was a big help! Thanks.
I have found it to be working exactly as it should. I first went through the process in superdragonpt's thread, and then flashed this rom instead of that one. This is what I was looking for, because I couldn't get the OTA update to work after reverting to the factory rom over in sd's thread. (And I don't know why I couldn't get OTA to work.)
The Following User Says Thank You to twrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shoxxy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by twrock View Post
Shoxxy, this was a big help! Thanks.
I have found it to be working exactly as it should. I first went through the process in superdragonpt's thread, and then flashed this rom instead of that one. This is what I was looking for, because I couldn't get the OTA update to work after reverting to the factory rom over in sd's thread. (And I don't know why I couldn't get OTA to work.)
Hi

be afraid when i could help you.....

shoxxy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by rostamiani View Post
Does this Rom support multi user and limited users? I need to manage my child.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk
Hi

Yes everything should Work
The Following User Says Thank You to shoxxy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rocco61
Old
Thanks Meter 4
But how i can install cwm on my tablet?

Inviato dal mio ME173X utilizzando Tapatalk

shoxxy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco61 View Post
But how i can install cwm on my tablet?