Hide apps from app drawer?

Search This thread

waynester21

Sep 10, 2013
I got a Note 3 yesterday and updated it to KitKat straight away. Loving it! However, why have they decided to get rid of the feature that lets you hide apps from the app drawer? Is there any way to get it back?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

knuckle03

Dec 8, 2010
Just download a 3rd party launcher that has that feature or just make a folder and put in your apps you want to hide.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

bekasulaberidze

Account currently disabled
May 17, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
I got a Note 3 yesterday and updated it to KitKat straight away. Loving it! However, why have they decided to get rid of the feature that lets you hide apps from the app drawer? Is there any way to get it back?

There is not option for that, if you want to hide system apps, just disable it from settings or download Apex Launcher

waynester21

Sep 10, 2013
Coolio :) I've disabled some apps but the ones that can't be disabled are now in a folder called "Zzzz" :) Thanks guys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There is not option for that, if you want to hide system apps, just disable it from settings or download Apex Launcher