Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How can i root my Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 without using Computer ?

Tip us?
 
Deni Erwan
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default [Q] How can i root my Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 without using Computer ?

I want to root my Handheld, but i don't what i must to do. I dont have a computer, please tell me how to root my Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 without computer. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deni Erwan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
N'ayam Amarsh'e
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 156
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni Erwan View Post
I want to root my Handheld, but i don't what i must to do. I dont have a computer, please tell me how to root my Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 without computer. Thank you.
Download this http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1362473393

Transfer the zip to SD card.
Make sure that you have Placed your file to /sdcard.
Switch off your phone.
Reboot into recovery mode by pressing, Volume UP +Center button+POWER together. When in Recovery Mode Use Volume Up/Down to scroll And Home Button to Select. In recovery menu Select “apply update from SD card” and then “choose zip from SD card”.Then select the zip file you downloaded. Wait for it to flash.
After it's done, select “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”.

Now you will find a application named Superuser.
Press thanks if i helped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N'ayam Amarsh'e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Deni Erwan
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e View Post
Download this http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1362473393

Transfer the zip to SD card.
Make sure that you have Placed your file to /sdcard.
Switch off your phone.
Reboot into recovery mode by pressing, Volume UP +Center button+POWER together. When in Recovery Mode Use Volume Up/Down to scroll And Home Button to Select. In recovery menu Select “apply update from SD card” and then “choose zip from SD card”.Then select the zip file you downloaded. Wait for it to flash.
After it's done, select “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”.

Now you will find a application named Superuser.
Press thanks if i helped
why it's says ''E:/Signature verification failed'' ?
 
priyam basak
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default rooting device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni Erwan View Post
I want to root my Handheld, but i don't what i must to do. I dont have a computer, please tell me how to root my Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 without computer. Thank you.
you can try root master use the latest version of it...install the apk at ur phone open the app and hit the 2nd tab ur rooting process will be started it will last only for 1 min and tada u r rooted...
tested at my mmx a67 and am rooted
 
Deni Erwan
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyam basak View Post
you can try root master use the latest version of it...install the apk at ur phone open the app and hit the 2nd tab ur rooting process will be started it will last only for 1 min and tada u r rooted...
tested at my mmx a67 and am rooted
what version is latest version? I trying v1.3.6 but it's failed, it's says must use Cloud Root but i don't what its mean.
 
N'ayam Amarsh'e
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 156
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni Erwan View Post
why it's says ''E:/Signature verification failed'' ?
Dont worry it was just an experiment to see if it works but samsung phones can't be easily rooted without a pc... The another option I can give is Framaroot...
 
priyam basak
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni Erwan View Post
what version is latest version? I trying v1.3.6 but it's failed, it's says must use Cloud Root but i don't what its mean.
i rooted my phone with the version of the the app quoted by u. wait some more days i have a friend who has a samsung phone and he rooted the phone without a pc i will know the process of rooting and let you know about that.
 
Deni Erwan
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyam basak View Post
i rooted my phone with the version of the the app quoted by u. wait some more days i have a friend who has a samsung phone and he rooted the phone without a pc i will know the process of rooting and let you know about that.
owh thanks, can't wait for that
 
priyam basak
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default samsung stock messaging apk

does anyone have the stock sms app which comes with samsung galaxy phone..???
i need the apk file and the odex file..wanna install that sms app.am running android 4.0.3 rooted device..reply asap

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more

Enjoy Wallpaper Overload with PhotoPhase

We don’t usually feature live wallpapers on the XDA Portal unless they are somewhat innovative … more

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more