Tip us?

jaaystott
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by msbearbr View Post
Im having same problem!

Im very dissapointed with this expensive device!!!

The sound in Whataspp its low and terrible.

Any way to fix it??

Problem number 2:

The bluethoot micrphone dont work with Whatsapp also...
At the moment all you can do is report it to the WhatsApp support team here It isn't a problem with the Note 3, it's a problem with WhatsApp itself.
Current Device: HTC One (M8)

Previous Devices

LG: G2, Nexus 5

Apple: iPhone 5 (Black & White 16 & 32GB), iPhone 5S (Space Gray 32 & 64GB, Gold 16GB), iPad 3

Samsung: Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Note 3

HTC: Desire, Desire HD, Mozart, Sensation, Sensation XE, One X, One Fanboy

Sony: Xperia Arc, Xperia Z1

Blackberry: Z10

Nokia: Lumia 925
The Following User Says Thank You to jaaystott For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

msbearbr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaystott View Post
At the moment all you can do is report it to the WhatsApp support team here It isn't a problem with the Note 3, it's a problem with WhatsApp itself.
Lets go guys help to report this bug!
The Following User Says Thank You to msbearbr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caodecaca
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Reported 5x and nothing

IF I HELPED YOU ANY WAY, PRESS THANKS BUTTON

massimo2001
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaystott View Post
The Sony Xperia Z1 seems to suffer from a similar problem, if not the same. I also reported the issue to the WhatsApp support team.
I will report back if I receive feedback.

massimo2001
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation WhatsApp support doesn't make it easy... only for themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by caodecaca View Post
Reported 5x and nothing
I received a confirmation email, telling me to look at the FAQ and if required to provide additional information. Since neither the WhatsApp FAQ held any related information and I provided all the details I know of, I thought there's no further action required.

I attached a voice recording sample in my first inquiry, which lead to whatsapp.zendesk.com. I quickly created an account (in my case just requested a password), verified my mail address and was able to see my request.

It was in the status "Awaiting your response >>" *head against the wall* ... So I sent another note, this time in English (sent the first in German language). Let's see what happens next.

Current Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsapp.zendesk.com
This request is currently being processed by our staff

You will receive a notification when the request status is updated by our staff.
Priority
-
Phone Type
-
The Following User Says Thank You to massimo2001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caodecaca
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo2001 View Post
I received a confirmation email, telling me to look at the FAQ and if required to provide additional information. Since neither the WhatsApp FAQ held any related information and I provided all the details I know of, I thought there's no further action required.

I attached a voice recording sample in my first inquiry, which lead to whatsapp.zendesk.com. I quickly created an account (in my case just requested a password), verified my mail address and was able to see my request.

It was in the status "Awaiting your response >>" *head against the wall* ... So I sent another note, this time in English (sent the first in German language). Let's see what happens next.

Current Status:
reported 6x and nothing again

IF I HELPED YOU ANY WAY, PRESS THANKS BUTTON

AndehX
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I too have noticed this with my Note 3. reported it.

massimo2001
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default just curious :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caodecaca View Post
reported 6x and nothing again
Did you re-use the request ID you got by mail or did you open 6 separate tickets? Have you had a look at your request(s) at whatsapp.zendesk.com and if so, what's the status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndehX View Post
I too have noticed this with my Note 3. reported it.
That's great! The more people report the issue, the higher the chances of getting some attention.

Have you sent a second mail after receiving the initial "Request receipt" confirmation? Apparently if one doesn't, the ticket is placed in status "Awaiting your response".
I doubt it will be processed but closed automatically after after a few days, if no further reply is received, because one of the three suggested FAQ topics supposedly solved your problem, it was 'just' a feature request or whatever ideas are behind the way of handling email requests that way. At least that's what my experience with other support sites / help-desks has taught me...

massimo2001
Old
Thanks Meter 3
7 days ago, on Feb 7th I received another email from WhatsApp support. Unfortunately it was a busy week and I managed to reply just yet. The ticket was again placed in "Awaiting your response"...

I will continue to post my experiences with the WhatsApp support team in the Sony Xperia Z1 area of the forum.

jaaystott
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
This has been fixed now, WhatsApp acknowledged the issue and have repaired it.
Current Device: HTC One (M8)

Previous Devices

LG: G2, Nexus 5

Apple: iPhone 5 (Black & White 16 & 32GB), iPhone 5S (Space Gray 32 & 64GB, Gold 16GB), iPad 3

Samsung: Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Note 3

HTC: Desire, Desire HD, Mozart, Sensation, Sensation XE, One X, One Fanboy

Sony: Xperia Arc, Xperia Z1

Blackberry: Z10

Nokia: Lumia 925