Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 41,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone Need S3 (non-lte T999) for parts

Tip us?

mdneilson
Old
(Last edited by mdneilson; 15th March 2014 at 08:13 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default Anyone Need S3 (non-lte T999) for parts

I bought an S3 to repair, but got an S4 instead. I messed up replacing the glass, so the digitizer doesn't work. The LCD works fine, and the rest of the device works well, but is heavily scarred. If someone is looking for a mainboard or something, PM me. I'd rather sell or possibly donate to someone on this community than give money to fleabay.

I have the phone (white), two batteries that have good charge still, and blue replacement glass. I may be willing to separate pieces, including parting out the phone.
T-Mobile G1 Bronze & Black (retired)
Cyanogen 6.1 2708+

MyTouch 4G Slide (retired)
CM9.1 Official

Samsung Galaxy S Blaze x2
CM10 Official and PA (occasionally)
The Following User Says Thank You to mdneilson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atagent
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdneilson View Post
I bought an S3 to repair, but got an S4 instead. I messed up replacing the glass, so the digitizer doesn't work. The LCD works fine, and the rest of the device works well, but is heavily scarred. If someone is looking for a mainboard or something, PM me. I'd rather sell or possibly donate to someone on this community than give money to fleabay.

I have the phone (white), two batteries that have good charge still, and blue replacement glass. I may be willing to separate pieces, including parting out the phone.
Mind telling how you messed up the digitizer? I'm about to replace the glass on my S3 also and would like to minimize the chance of screwing up.

Thanks!

beto0216
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
How much would you sell me a battery, mine is horrible can't even stay on for more than 3hrs and I also need the headphone jack piece, on mine I can only hear through one side

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Basebands
Mother of All AD-BLOCKING
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Social Networks
Twitter
Google+

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,809
Please take further discussion to PM
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe