Anyone Need S3 (non-lte T999) for parts

OP mdneilson

15th March 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag MN, USA
Thanks Meter: 45

341 posts
More
I bought an S3 to repair, but got an S4 instead. I messed up replacing the glass, so the digitizer doesn't work. The LCD works fine, and the rest of the device works well, but is heavily scarred. If someone is looking for a mainboard or something, PM me. I'd rather sell or possibly donate to someone on this community than give money to fleabay.

I have the phone (white), two batteries that have good charge still, and blue replacement glass. I may be willing to separate pieces, including parting out the phone.
Last edited by mdneilson; 15th March 2014 at 09:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mdneilson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdneilson

I bought an S3 to repair, but got an S4 instead. I messed up replacing the glass, so the digitizer doesn't work. The LCD works fine, and the rest of the device works well, but is heavily scarred. If someone is looking for a mainboard or something, PM me. I'd rather sell or possibly donate to someone on this community than give money to fleabay.

I have the phone (white), two batteries that have good charge still, and blue replacement glass. I may be willing to separate pieces, including parting out the phone.

Mind telling how you messed up the digitizer? I'm about to replace the glass on my S3 also and would like to minimize the chance of screwing up.

Thanks!
19th March 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 10

134 posts
Donate to Me
More
How much would you sell me a battery, mine is horrible can't even stay on for more than 3hrs and I also need the headphone jack piece, on mine I can only hear through one side
19th March 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #4  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,817

8,467 posts
More
Please take further discussion to PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread