Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 50,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Q) 32gb Sd card

Tip us?
 
EdvinuxxxS
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default (Q) 32gb Sd card

how do you think. This sd card http://dx.com/p/sandisk-32gb-mobile-...8#.UvuOqrQvmWo would work on my r800i?
 
Kino Ng
Old
#2  
Kino Ng's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvinuxxxS View Post
how do you think. This sd card http://dx.com/p/sandisk-32gb-mobile-...8#.UvuOqrQvmWo would work on my r800i?
why not? I'm using it now.
In fact, I'm thinking of trying the new 64GB MicroSD, any ideas or feedback?
 
psxpetey
Old
#3  
psxpetey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 970
Join Date: Dec 2011
Get a 64gb way better

Sent from my LT28i using xda app-developers app
Rooting your tab? terminal not popping up? try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010074
 
EdvinuxxxS
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by psxpetey View Post
Get a 64gb way better

Sent from my LT28i using xda app-developers app
i know 64gb is better but its too expensive for me
 
psxpetey
Old
#5  
psxpetey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 970
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by psxpetey View Post
Get a 64gb way better

Sent from my LT28i using xda app-developers app
Get it on sale dude got mine for 60 bucks at futureshop or ask for it for you bday lol

Sent from my LT28i using xda app-developers app
Rooting your tab? terminal not popping up? try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010074
 
ozzmanj1
Old
#6  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 3,548
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Before moving on to a Nexus 5 I was running a 64GB Sandisc for the last 2 years. Works great.

If you keep an eye on adorama.com

http://www.adorama.com/IDSIUMS64GB.html


I paid $39 for this on sale back in 2012. Every so often it comes down again in price. Currently sitting at $46

Edit - I have read some bad experiences from Dealextreme... I would be careful.
 
EdvinuxxxS
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2013
today i got my 32gb sd card but i have a problem. i cant fash roms and play ppsspp games. why?
 
Bakisha
Old
#8  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 466
Posts: 852
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvinuxxxS View Post
today i got my 32gb sd card but i have a problem. i cant fash roms and play ppsspp games. why?
Format sd card in FAT32. Maybe it's in NTFS now, or even unformated. You can do it from recovery, from windows (when mounted) or from phone itself

 
EdvinuxxxS
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakisha View Post
Format sd card in FAT32. Maybe it's in NTFS now, or even unformated. You can do it from recovery, from windows (when mounted) or from phone itself
okey i formated but when i tray to trasfer files through usb but then my files are damage and when i insert iso file to play dbz it is black screen. help!!!
 
Bakisha
Old
#10  
Bakisha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 466
Posts: 852
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvinuxxxS View Post
okey i formated but when i tray to trasfer files through usb but then my files are damage and when i insert iso file to play dbz it is black screen. help!!!
Claim your warranty. Maybe sd card is damaged (it can happen, mine 32GB card got damaged too after 3 month of use)


Thread Tools
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...