Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Build.prop

Tip us?
 
pavapizza
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tangerang
Exclamation Build.prop

hi guys
just needed a little help here

could any of you provide me with the original build.prop from 2.254 and the new 266?

thanks before
 
UltraWelfare
Old
#2  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 104
Posts: 503
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavapizza View Post
hi guys
just needed a little help here

could any of you provide me with the original build.prop from 2.254 and the new 266?

thanks before
Any build.prop from any user can brick your phone...Why do you need it?
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4


Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
 
pavapizza
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tangerang
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare View Post
Any build.prop from any user can brick your phone...Why do you need it?

well thats why I asked for the original build.prop.
I was actually editing my build prop, n only later did I realize I had not made a backup of my original. my phone is not bricked, its working fine, its just that I need to have the original or the most stock build.prop I can get, for comparisons sake also.
 
UltraWelfare
Old
#4  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 104
Posts: 503
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Xanthi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavapizza View Post
well thats why I asked for the original build.prop.
I was actually editing my build prop, n only later did I realize I had not made a backup of my original. my phone is not bricked, its working fine, its just that I need to have the original or the most stock build.prop I can get, for comparisons sake also.
I will give you mine .266 later on because I have some work now and I don't have access to my phone...If you replace yours with mine you will brick your device...Just you know
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4


Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped
 
pavapizza
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tangerang
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare View Post
I will give you mine .266 later on because I have some work now and I don't have access to my phone...If you replace yours with mine you will brick your device...Just you know
ok thanks man

n dont worry I wont held u responsible for anything that happens to my phone

n besides I dont have any intention of copying ur build.prop unto my phone, just wanna check it
 
mrhnet
Old
#6  
mrhnet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 300
Join Date: Jan 2012
here..
Attached Files
File Type: txt 254 build.prop.txt - [Click for QR Code] (6.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: txt 266 build.prop.txt - [Click for QR Code] (6.5 KB, 33 views)
 
Nanostray
Old
#7  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 637
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavapizza View Post
well thats why I asked for the original build.prop.
I was actually editing my build prop, n only later did I realize I had not made a backup of my original. my phone is not bricked, its working fine, its just that I need to have the original or the most stock build.prop I can get, for comparisons sake also.
well, if you edited using build.prop editor, it keeps an backup of the .prop on your SDcard
Devices:
Xperia Ray (587)
Electric Circuit Fried
UHD-ROM
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery (Xparts)


Xperia SP (205)
Existenz Ultra 4.0.0
Locked Bootloader
3-way recoveries


Hit Thanks if I helped you
 
pavapizza
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 134
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tangerang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray View Post
well, if you edited using build.prop editor, it keeps an backup of the .prop on your SDcard
well, problem is im not using build.prop editor, im using fx explorers text editor, so my bad, no back up

Tags
build, build.prop, prop, sony, xperia
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more