Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,543 Members 37,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need help with ROM

Tip us?

pipe_porrix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] I need help with ROM

Good morning.

I have a HTC Desire C, with unlocked bootloader and sim unlock done, now need to install a ROM.

The terminal will be for my mother, which need a stable ROM (I guess based 4.0.3) and it is clean of unnecessary apps, as clean as possible.

Then I'll install the Big Launcher (for example) so that my mother would be easy and can see things you can not see very well up close.

I appreciate the help.

rudi_j7
Old
Thanks Meter 191
There is a stable cm10 if you want 4.1.2.... But otherwise you could use some sensational ROM or revolution ROM or something.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

beandroid9
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe_porrix View Post
Good morning.

I have a HTC Desire C, with unlocked bootloader and sim unlock done, now need to install a ROM.

The terminal will be for my mother, which need a stable ROM (I guess based 4.0.3) and it is clean of unnecessary apps, as clean as possible.

Then I'll install the Big Launcher (for example) so that my mother would be easy and can see things you can not see very well up close.

I appreciate the help.

if you want sense rom u can go for nit-picked sense or sensational rom or rooted stock rom!

pipe_porrix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Hi all

I have installed rom sensational v4 but I have problems with almost reboots when I have inserted card SIM. Fail with HBOOT: 1.31 and RADIO 1.19.

In the post, i see that I must install RUU_GOLF_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.2_Radio_10. 11.98.09H_1.06.98.13M2_release_295101_signed
But I canīt, error cid: VODAP304.

I have tried add cidnum at android-info.txt but I canīt flash with RUU tool.

I havenīt S-OFF and I can't cid by supercid

Anything else to do?

Thanks

AhmedDev1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Good morning.

I appreciate the help.

I advice you to choose CyanogenMod10 If you want to upgrade your device to Jelly Bean 4.1.2

rudi_j7
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Hi all

I have installed rom sensational v4 but I have problems with almost reboots when I have inserted card SIM. Fail with HBOOT: 1.31 and RADIO 1.19.

In the post, i see that I must install RUU_GOLF_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.2_Radio_10. 11.98.09H_1.06.98.13M2_release_295101_signed
But I canīt, error cid: VODAP304.

I have tried add cidnum at android-info.txt but I canīt flash with RUU tool.

I havenīt S-OFF and I can't cid by supercid

Anything else to do?

Thanks
If you have a problem with the sense ROMs, try one of the cm10 based ROMs

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

keval_dk
Old
Thanks Meter 1
go for any sense based rom...all r fully stable