How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] I need help with ROM

OP pipe_porrix

10th February 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

70 posts
Good morning.

I have a HTC Desire C, with unlocked bootloader and sim unlock done, now need to install a ROM.

The terminal will be for my mother, which need a stable ROM (I guess based 4.0.3) and it is clean of unnecessary apps, as clean as possible.

Then I'll install the Big Launcher (for example) so that my mother would be easy and can see things you can not see very well up close.

I appreciate the help.
10th February 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 541

1,006 posts
More
There is a stable cm10 if you want 4.1.2.... But otherwise you could use some sensational ROM or revolution ROM or something.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th February 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe_porrix

Good morning.

I have a HTC Desire C, with unlocked bootloader and sim unlock done, now need to install a ROM.

The terminal will be for my mother, which need a stable ROM (I guess based 4.0.3) and it is clean of unnecessary apps, as clean as possible.

Then I'll install the Big Launcher (for example) so that my mother would be easy and can see things you can not see very well up close.

I appreciate the help.

if you want sense rom u can go for nit-picked sense or sensational rom or rooted stock rom!
12th February 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

70 posts
Hi all

I have installed rom sensational v4 but I have problems with almost reboots when I have inserted card SIM. Fail with HBOOT: 1.31 and RADIO 1.19.

In the post, i see that I must install RUU_GOLF_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.2_Radio_10. 11.98.09H_1.06.98.13M2_release_295101_signed
But I canīt, error cid: VODAP304.

I have tried add cidnum at android-info.txt but I canīt flash with RUU tool.

I havenīt S-OFF and I can't cid by supercid

Anything else to do?

Thanks
16th March 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Quote:

Good morning.

I appreciate the help.

I advice you to choose CyanogenMod10 If you want to upgrade your device to Jelly Bean 4.1.2
18th March 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #6  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 541

1,006 posts
More
Quote:

Hi all

I have installed rom sensational v4 but I have problems with almost reboots when I have inserted card SIM. Fail with HBOOT: 1.31 and RADIO 1.19.

In the post, i see that I must install RUU_GOLF_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.2_Radio_10. 11.98.09H_1.06.98.13M2_release_295101_signed
But I canīt, error cid: VODAP304.

I have tried add cidnum at android-info.txt but I canīt flash with RUU tool.

I havenīt S-OFF and I can't cid by supercid

Anything else to do?

Thanks

If you have a problem with the sense ROMs, try one of the cm10 based ROMs

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th March 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #7  
Flag junagadh
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
More
go for any sense based rom...all r fully stable

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread