Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,710 Members 44,258 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AllShare cast dongle to projector

Tip us?

Kumabjorn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default AllShare cast dongle to projector

I have used the AllShare cast dongle for a year now on a Sony Bravia tv but have moved in to a smaller apartment and thinking of exchanging my tv for a projector setup. As long as the projector have HDMI I should be fine, right?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

gooberdude
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I have used the AllShare cast dongle for a year now on a Sony Bravia tv but have moved in to a smaller apartment and thinking of exchanging my tv for a projector setup. As long as the projector have HDMI I should be fine, right?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
Yes it should be fine I can use it on any one of the 3 inputs I have, though you may have the option to connect as a PC on one of the HDMI inputs depending on your options. My Samsung has a PC HDMI option on the 3rd HDMI, Though you have to enable it by labeling the input PC in the setup menu. You will have to read up on such matters.
The Following User Says Thank You to gooberdude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kumabjorn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude View Post
Yes it should be fine I can use it on any one of the 3 inputs I have, though you may have the option to connect as a PC on one of the HDMI inputs depending on your options. My Samsung has a PC HDMI option on the 3rd HDMI, Though you have to enable it by labeling the input PC in the setup menu. You will have to read up on such matters.
Very useful, appreciate it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4