Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

When a really port ics to galaxy young?

4th March 2014, 04:08 AM |#11  
Member
hai phong-viet nam
Thanks Meter: 61
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsar2013

Drivers are indeed released. Development for CyanogenMod 9 and AOSP has started. The best Galaxy Y developers are currently working on it (i'm not a developer).

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So exciting

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
4th March 2014, 06:13 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
BCM21553 drivers released by braodcom... maybe the petition can be close now.

http://www.change.org/petitions/broa...m21553-devices
16th March 2014, 02:29 PM |#13  
dimsar2013's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 36
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Beta 2 build has already been released. Waiting for stable release. Estmated Time of Arrival: Unknown
Watch the progress made on the ROM at bieltv3.blogspot.com

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
18th March 2014, 05:21 PM |#14  
SMOKERBUNNY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 24
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsar2013

Beta 2 build has already been released. Waiting for stable release. Estmated Time of Arrival: Unknown
Watch the progress made on the ROM at bieltv3.blogspot.com

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Yea thank to all. Good info.
19th March 2014, 06:06 AM |#15  
shyamSGY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
CM 9.2(ics) released..but it has hundreds of bugs ..we will see a stable cm for galaxy y Soon
19th March 2014, 06:53 AM |#16  
dimsar2013's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 36
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Actually it is CyanogenMod 9.1and the bugs are not hundreds Some of them are being fixed every day.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th March 2014, 07:58 AM |#17  
shyamSGY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsar2013

Actually it is CyanogenMod 9.1and the bugs are not hundreds Some of them are being fixed every day.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Waiting for The stable release..
19th March 2014, 01:50 PM |#18  
dimsar2013's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 36
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
I read on bieltv.3's blog that the found the solution for audio. And about camera, he said that any camera app from Google Play can work.
Very close for a stable version.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th March 2014, 01:59 PM |#19  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,858
 
5,431 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsar2013

I read on bieltv.3's blog that the found the solution for audio. And about camera, he said that any camera app from Google Play can work.
Very close for a stable version.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

he pushed libs to github about 14hrs ago
as far as I can see on his blog he hasnt said he found a solution but is working on building a source for 2.3.7 so once he has a working source he can port it to cm9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, ics, port. how, young
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes