Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,390 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help me to restore rom stock 4.3

Tip us?

leduy1088
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Help me to restore rom stock 4.3

My phone is current rom stock 4.4.2 ( new rom stock for i9500) and my phone is rooted. Now I want to restore rom stock original 4.3 . Can anyboby help me how to restore to 4.3. I read some thread they said they lost IMEI went they restore 4.3. So i afraid if i restore follow the step:
Bring my phone to Downloading mode --> up rom 4.3 by ODIN, i also lost IMEI.can i restore by this way? Thanks.

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 545

DONATE TO ME
You cant downgrade ur phone to android 4.3, sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

leduy1088
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
You cant downgrade ur phone to android 4.3, sorry
So can i downgrade by rom cook 4.3 as omega rom cook ?If i can, how i do it? Thanks

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1853

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leduy1088 View Post
So can i downgrade by rom cook 4.3 as omega rom cook ?If i can, how i do it? Thanks
You can flash any custom rom you want ie: Kitkat/Jelly bean/AOSP . but you cannot downgrade your phone using odin mate , You need to download a custom rom and then flash Philz recovery or TWRP , Do a nandroid backup and do a fullwipe and flash the rom.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader