5,598,233 Members 46,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] OmniRom nightly issue with Google Dialer for dialing conference calls

Tip us?

Smrockzs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] OmniRom nightly issue with Google Dialer for dialing conference calls

Hi All,

I am facing a very strange issue with my google dialer on Omnirom nightly build of 30th December. Every time I try and dial in a conference bridge call, post dialing in the toll free number I am unable to correctly type in the conference code number as the input is never recognized correctly. This issue is there since I moved to Omni rom on 6th December nightly and all subsequent nightlies. I tried a couple of other dialer apps available in app store but to no avail as it seems all of them use the same basic functionality. Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.

Is there any way I can completely remove google dialer app and replace it with other app? and are there any other dialer apps available.

Thanks much and happy new year to all

Regards,
SMROCKZS

nikgalaxys3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smrockzs View Post
Hi All,

I am facing a very strange issue with my google dialer on Omnirom nightly build of 30th December. Every time I try and dial in a conference bridge call, post dialing in the toll free number I am unable to correctly type in the conference code number as the input is never recognized correctly. This issue is there since I moved to Omni rom on 6th December nightly and all subsequent nightlies. I tried a couple of other dialer apps available in app store but to no avail as it seems all of them use the same basic functionality. Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.

Is there any way I can completely remove google dialer app and replace it with other app? and are there any other dialer apps available.

Thanks much and happy new year to all

Regards,
SMROCKZS
I am facing the exact same issue. got the Omnirom nightly build of 30th Dec, 2013. I tried dialing from an alternate unrooted Nexus4 device and it worked perfectly fine. I was using AOKP rom before and the conference pin was correctly recognized. Any ideas on how this could be overcome?

Thanks so much and Happy New Year!

Regards,
nikgalaxys3

tbm13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikgalaxys3 View Post
I am facing the exact same issue. got the Omnirom nightly build of 30th Dec, 2013. I tried dialing from an alternate unrooted Nexus4 device and it worked perfectly fine. I was using AOKP rom before and the conference pin was correctly recognized. Any ideas on how this could be overcome?

I have exactly the same issue with CyanogenMod, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ng-to-t2662770

tbm13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1712256 which suggests that this problem only happens when the headphones are connected.