XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

reicast - Dreamcast Emulator

Tip us?

iamnotkurtcobain
Old
Thanks Meter 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio_prado View Post
Thanks for the reply. Have you noticed if the emulator was working without the problem of restart before upgrading to 4.4.2?
* I opened an issue on github reicast (https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/issues/200) If u can give more details about the devices / roms used, maybe we can help them to solve this problem.

Sorry for my bad english
Tried mostly on 4.4.2 roms. Only for a short time on 4.2.2. Will help.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

sephkateno
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio_prado View Post
Thanks for the reply. Have you noticed if the emulator was working without the problem of restart before upgrading to 4.4.2?
* I opened an issue on github reicast (https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/issues/200) If u can give more details about the devices / roms used, maybe we can help them to solve this problem.

Sorry for my bad english
I also confirm that the emu crashes with no reason at all after 10 maybe 15 minutes of gameplay tried on resident evil code veronica multiple roms of the game and tried on multiple roms for my phone too.My device is Note 3 qualcomm also tried many betas of the app everytime the same story....tried tweaking settings of the app tried it with no background apps working still nothing and since I updated on 4.4.2 it is impossible for me to downgrade to jelly bean

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Also I saw the reicast github issue 200 tried the emu while connected to a pc but still nothing I wonder if the issue is present on 4.4.2 cyanmodgen for note 3....maybe it is only present on TouchWiz roms
Device: Galaxy Note 3
a.k.a. THE BEAST
ROM: X-Note 11.0 KitKat
Mods: CivZ SnapKat Rev 2.1
The Following User Says Thank You to sephkateno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RenkliArif
Old
Thanks Meter 2
For anyone that cares I managed to edit the VMU with VMU Explorer. I only got DCI files to work though

fabolous02000
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenkliArif View Post
For anyone that cares I managed to edit the VMU with VMU Explorer. I only got DCI files to work though
Do you have save files for mvc2 and power stone 2?

RenkliArif
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous02000 View Post
Do you have save files for mvc2 and power stone 2?
I get my saves from GameFAQs both games seem to have save files ^^