KitKat is a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
I am Not losing root for this ..sorry..My Gf has Tmo and got the update last night.. She is stock untouched Note 3..I played with it some...My rooted 4,3 is faster and more fluid..I will just wait for the Note 4 in October Maybe it will come with Key Lime Pie! For everybody waiting for this update to arrive..You will be disappointed.. Its not the second coming of Christ like it's being made out to be.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: TheDriller

raduque

I am Not losing root for this ..sorry..My Gf has Tmo and got the update last night.. She is stock untouched Note 3..I played with it some...My rooted 4,3 is faster and more fluid..I will just wait for the Note 4 in October Maybe it will come with Key Lime Pie! For everybody waiting for this update to arrive..You will be disappointed.. Its not the second coming of Christ like it's being made out to be.

To be honest, the only good and important updates for Android was 2.3 and 4.0.

TopDogg1

Aug 14, 2008
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
Sooooooo, Im running rooted stock 442. Validity of this thread?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kamau54

Mar 30, 2011
From where the wind begins....

That's because people get caught up in the hype, expecting the next official release to be as good as the custom roms put out by developers. Or, they just don't understand the all together. I personally have not gotten excited over any release. If I want it that bad, I just grab a rom, which in most cases have the release in it plus other goodies. And I'll have it sometimes months ahead of the official release.

Sent from my Xoom using a Starfleet secured channel

Reactions: GalaxyNotesTx

mrkhigh

Dec 6, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 3
Kitkat is an over haul just not a visual one the note 3 has plenty of ram and processing power we probably do not need the usefulness of kit Kat yet but it should be nice running on my RAZR m it has much weaker specs.
And we should stay up to date for software reasons of you expect to see something different you will be saddened.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To be honest, the only good and important updates for Android was 2.3 and 4.0.
    Not going to let members create a troll thread. All that has been said, has been.

Please take any further respectful discussion here. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2686652

That's because people get caught up in the hype, expecting the next official release to be as good as the custom roms put out by developers. Or, they just don't understand the all together. I personally have not gotten excited over any release. If I want it that bad, I just grab a rom, which in most cases have the release in it plus other goodies. And I'll have it sometimes months ahead of the official release.

Sent from my Xoom using a Starfleet secured channel