Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Max frequency locked at 1300MHz

OP Titan49

19th March 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I'm currently using ARHD 33.1 and flashed the lONELyX #022 kernel, but my maximum frequency is capped at 1.3 Ghz.
Powersave is off and i've disabled EDP limitation and disabled the cap at 1.3GHz, but i still can't achieve 1.5GHz, can anyone tell me why this isnt working?

I've searched through the kernel thread but others seem to be able to get to 1.4 or 1.5, and I can't find an answer
19th March 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kabul
Thanks Meter: 56

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan49

I'm currently using ARHD 33.1 and flashed the lONELyX #022 kernel, but my maximum frequency is capped at 1.3 Ghz.
Powersave is off and i've disabled EDP limitation and disabled the cap at 1.3GHz, but i still can't achieve 1.5GHz, can anyone tell me why this isnt working?

I've searched through the kernel thread but others seem to be able to get to 1.4 or 1.5, and I can't find an answer

Your kernel may not support 1.5ghz or there's a problem with the overclocking app your using.
Give me the link of the thread!
19th March 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_u_006

Your kernel may not support 1.5ghz or there's a problem with the overclocking app your using.
Give me the link of the thread!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586808

I'm using LI seria boot img
19th March 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #4  
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,126

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586808

I'm using LI seria boot img

i used it till yesterday evening and 1.5 GHz was working... does it happen only with #22 LI? did you use UV or normal version? have you installed custom apps that can handle CPU max freq? have you tried to flash it again/another kernel/another kernel version and/or another hotplug?
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

i used it till yesterday evening and 1.5 GHz was working... does it happen only with #22 LI? did you use UV or normal version? have you installed custom apps that can handle CPU max freq? have you tried to flash it again/another kernel/another kernel version and/or another hotplug?

Used the non UV version, I have SetCPU installed to handle the freq, i can set it to 1.5GHz, but it doesnt go above 1.3, even on performance governor, i've flashed different versions of this kernel, LS, LM, but none let me go to 1.5GHz.
19th March 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #6  

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Used the non UV version, I have SetCPU installed to handle the freq, i can set it to 1.5GHz, but it doesnt go above 1.3, even on performance governor, i've flashed different versions of this kernel, LS, LM, but none let me go to 1.5GHz.

Have you tried other kernels? For example Alex's ones... Just to check if it's kernel related...

Sent from Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
19th March 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:

Have you tried other kernels? For example Alex's ones... Just to check if it's kernel related...

Isn't it discontinued? Or is it still compatible with the latest version of ARHD?
19th March 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #8  

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Isn't it discontinued? Or is it still compatible with the latest version of ARHD?

It's discontinued, but i think it will work as i used it on ViperX (both 4.2.2 and sense 5) do a nandroid and test it

The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:

It's discontinued, but i think it will work as i used it on ViperX (both 4.2.2 and sense 5) do a nandroid and test it

That worked, thanks for that, any idea why it wont work on the other kernel?
19th March 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #10  

1,962 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

That worked, thanks for that, any idea why it wont work on the other kernel?

could you post the content of your /etc/init.d/55sw2wake file after flashing lyapota's kernel?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread